Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    We are quite literally watching a replay of 38 - 39. The last act will be the bidiot stepping off Air Force One holding up a piece of paper declaring peace in our time...

I think I'm going to be ill.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Talk about the WORST messaging in the world…

First I thought this was a prime example of having absolutely no situational or self awareness.

Then I realized this is the DEPUTY to the kid wearing his Dad’s suit. Of course there is zero situational or self awareness.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    We are quite literally watching a replay of 38 - 39. The last act will be the bidiot stepping off Air Force One holding up a piece of paper declaring peace in our time...

I think I'm going to be ill.
    Last night I watched Munich: The Edge of War on Netflix and Neville Chamberlain struck me as being nearly as inept as Biden. Those that fail to study history....

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Last night I watched Munich: The Edge of War on Netflix and Neville Chamberlain struck me as being nearly as inept as Biden. Those that fail to study history....

But just remember, today's administration just figure that they all did it wrong back then. At least that is what our indoctrination .... oops, education system was/is teaching them.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Who's gonna blink?

I don't believe there will be any blink to it. Russia will negotiate whatever cash westerners like the Bidens have been draining out of Ukraine since the Clintons and get the country in return for it. What the people want won't really mean anything more than it has since the USSR breakup. The government changes and becomes more pro Russian, Joe gets ice cream and deflection from scrutiny of his handlers mistakes. Big media makes him out to be the hero of ages for facing that rascal Putin down much like JFK with Kruschev, the back room deals like the Jupiter missile removal in Turkey during the 60s will be covered up.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Serious question: is there anything over there worth sending the next generation of young American men to die for?

Is it so Putin doesn’t get the records of whatever shady dealings the Biden’s have been up to?

Wars not a game and maybe I’m ignorant on the topic of Eastern Europe but I don’t see a damn thing worth dying over.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I don't believe there will be any blink to it. Russia will negotiate whatever cash westerners like the Bidens have been draining out of Ukraine since the Clintons and get the country in return for it. What the people want won't really mean anything more than it has since the USSR breakup. The government changes and becomes more pro Russian, Joe gets ice cream and deflection from scrutiny of his handlers mistakes. Big media makes him out to be the hero of ages for facing that rascal Putin down much like JFK with Kruschev, the back room deals like the Jupiter missile removal in Turkey during the 60s will be covered up.
    So, you're saying that Putin and Biden will end up working a deal that is mutually beneficial to the both of them politically to get out of this bluster?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Serious question: is there anything over there worth sending the next generation of young American men to die for?

Is it so Putin doesn’t get the records of whatever shady dealings the Biden’s have been up to?

Wars not a game and maybe I’m ignorant on the topic of Eastern Europe but I don’t see a damn thing worth dying over.

No, the only thing Ukraine has contributed to the world was the largest nuclear disaster in history.

I don't think Americans and Russians should be fighting each other over this. There's nothing in eastern europe worth anyone giving their life for. There's far bigger concerns out there, like China knocking on our back door.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    So, you're saying that Putin and Biden will end up working a deal that is mutually beneficial to the both of them politically to get out of this bluster?

It's a better deal than the costs in lives and treasure that a war will bring on. Tanks, ships, missiles, airplanes, and the lives of soldiers are never cheap, either is the "collateral damage" caused by their use. Big money isn't interested in big war, small war yes, it's profitable over time. The situation will pass and big media will interpret it the way it wants for public consumption on both sides. The losers will still be the common people in the Ukraine.

Joe will get ice cream.

Joe's handlers will get a breather and then go on to make more mistakes running the USA.

The numbers and names I would like to see are those involved in Hunter Biden like deals in Ukraine since the USSR breakup. They might be on the list of Joe's handlers today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom