• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Saw this new term coming from big media talking heads, pointing out how it needed to be fought like domestic terrorism.

While I live rural, I guess I'm not feeling the rage, but I don't like the idea of being classified as a potential terrorist. Leadership needs to be watching the border if it is looking to catch terrorists.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Oh I fall into the "rural rage" because the towns have forcefully taken over the rural areas and built them up even against the community that filed a remonstrance against them. All it takes is a town sympathetic judge and even if you have 100% of the community against the annexation and buildup they will still lose. Every. Time.

So yeah, we're angry and we have no legal way to fight it. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

2009:
    1703797980045.png
    2023:
    1703797939309.png

2009:
    1703798066793.png

last may, which doesn't even include the newest 1+million Sqft on the west side of 267
    1703798126631.png

Last edited:

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Oh I fall into the "rural rage" because the towns have forcefully taken over the rural areas and built them up even against the community that filed a remonstrance against them. All it takes is a town sympathetic judge and even if you have 100% of the community against the annexation and buildup they will still lose. Every. Time.

So yeah, we're angry and we have no legal way to fight it. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

2009:
    View attachment 321823
    2023:
    View attachment 321822

2009:
    View attachment 321824

last may, which doesn't even include the newest 1+million Sqft on the west side of 267
    View attachment 321825
    Bob, they call this "progress"!!!!

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    You forgot the “mostly peaceful” part of that term.

My opinion: this is projection. They always project onto their political opponents the traits they themselves are guilty of.
    That is entirely it. They just make up new labels for anyone who disagrees with the left-wing authoritarianism and project their own worse traits.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Saw this new term coming from big media talking heads, pointing out how it needed to be fought like domestic terrorism.

While I live rural, I guess I'm not feeling the rage, but I don't like the idea of being classified as a potential terrorist. Leadership needs to be watching the border if it is looking to catch terrorists.
    I don't fear being labeled by people who believe men can get pregnant. I don't much care to fight anyone but if they come sniffin around insisting, well I guess that doesn't leave a man much of a choice. Sure won't be losing any sleep over the prospect.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Seemed apropos.
    https://www.loc.gov/classroom-mater...an/removing-native-americans-from-their-land/
    Rural America is disappearing as fast as native America did.
    IMG_8292-L.jpg

Gingerbeardman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Anderson
    They gotta label us so the mush brained can focus their hatred on a made up genre. It's either part of a master plan or a case of misguided idiocy that now all the talking heads will repeat. If they say it enough it becomes truth, then the rural will rage against it, thus making the myth reality!

To be fair, I feel like "disgruntled" is more accurate than rage but everyone speaks in absolutes these days.

Top Bottom