• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I have it on good authority that he was in couples therapy.

5bad12e2200000e800fee080.jpeg

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Honestly the more I watch of this the more I conclude that Binger has quite possibly one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen. Specifically his mouth and the **** that comes out of it in the manor in which it does.

There was time you could take a guy like that out back and beat him with a rubber hose. Now you got your ******* unions.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Also , Officer Bray had the shortest testimony ever. State your name and spell it for the record. You may step down.

It has been crawling up my spine the terminology used throughout. Exploding HP boolits. Racking a slide (Personally hate that term. Always have).p

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Not like a felon who had been in prison for 15 years, WHO WAS JUST RELEASED EARLIER THAT DAY AND STARTED ALL OF THIS can have his character questioned.
    The most funny thing of it all, this likely was all started by Rosenbaum over a case of mistaken identity. He went to attack Kyle thinking it was the guy who put out the dumpster fire, and caused this whole circus.
    It's a shame some aspect of the correction system can't be sued for releasing someone clearly this unhinged and a threat to society.
    Therein lies the issue...and the cause of this whole escapade!
    Apparently, Rosembaum was not a 'balanced' human being and it was his anger, aggressive, and violent mannerisms that started this whole chain of events that has cumulated in this trial (sham that it is) because of the situation he placed Kyle Rittenhouse in because of Rosenbaum's anger and case of 'mistaken identity'!
    Rittenhouse testified that Rosenbaum had pursued him, threatened to kill him, came after him in an aggressive manner, etc. and that Rittenhouse feared that if Rosenbaum had gotten ahold of his rifle that he would have killed him with it.
    That's a definition of 'fearing for one's own life' which is a pre-requisite for a position of 'self-defense'!
    Rittenhouse was then pursued by a mob, from which different individuals attacked him and attempted to kill him, from whom he also defended himself...
    All of this occurred in under 90 seconds, which is a short window of time in Kyle Rittenhouse's life...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    How the hell did we get here? A young man is on trial for charges that could put him in prison for the rest of his life. His actions in all cases checked every "this is self-defense" box you can imagine. There are not only multiple witnesses, there is video evidence from multiple sources including FBI FLIR imagery showing clearly KR acted in self-defense.

KR was the victim of a smear campaign for well over a year. Despite evidence available in real-time to the contrary, KR was relentlessly smeared by "the elite" in this country, including the President of the United States (referred to KR as a white supremacist.)

The prosecution in this case implied that KR's silence was an indication of guilt (got arse ripped by the Judge over that, GOOD!) and that a defense witness/member of the press had bias because he retained an attorney (that Binger clown had no arse left after that.)

The jury has been threatened via video by the nephew/cousin/friend/complete rando under the influence of drugs who could say the words "George Floyd."

The willing participants in the smear campaign (media) have pivoted to smearing the Judge.

The willing participants in the smear campaign (celebrity elite) are mocking KR.

Whether you think KR should've been there that night or not, that's irrelevant. He was there. KR didn't waive his essential right to self-defense because there was a riot.

"Where the hell is Kenosha, Wisconsin?" isn't the question. "How the hell did this happen in the United States?" seems to be a better question.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sure, invoking the law seems kinda pointless here, doesn't it?
    I’d like to see businesses and individuals who were harmed by the riots be able to sue CNN and other media who played a role in it, and that the chance of winning would be proportional to their role in causing it. That’s not the case now. That’s what I want to see changed.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Use of Force Expert, John Black, testifies on Kyle's behalf...
    Less than 90 seconds transpired from the first shot until the last, which destroyed Gaige Grosskreutz's right bicep, as he was pointing a firearm at Kyle's head!
    Less than 90 seconds transpired from the first shot until the last, which destroyed Gaige Grosskreutz's right bicep, as he was pointing a firearm at Kyle's head!

And during that entire 90 seconds of high stress, confusion, in the dark, while being chased, the only three people shot were those who were a direct and immediate threat to Kyle’s life.

No missed shots hitting an innocent bystander. No spraying the crowd with bullets like a crazy active shooter with a deranged agenda. When things went south he made an effort to extract himself from the situation.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I’d like to see businesses and individuals who were harmed by the riots be able to sue CNN and other media who played a role in it, and that the chance of winning would be proportional to their role in causing it. That’s not the case now. That’s what I want to see changed.

As long as a party can engage in an activity that they don't bear the cost of, you can expect that activity to continue.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I gotta take those Lebron pictures over to his FB page and post just to stir things up a bit...LOL. I got bored with the trial yesterday....sounds like same today? Are we expecting closings on Monday afternoon by 4 pm with a jury deciding on a verdict at 4:05 p.m.?

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Mayor = Leader

He stills owns it. I'm not totally cut-n-dry, and given a really good reason he shouldn't be accountable, I'd give him a pass. That ain't this.
    He has no control over the Prosecutor. The Prosecutor didn't prosecute but a few "protestors", but did prosecute two officers for using force to make an arrest.

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010

In my experience ahem... My observations have been that a street fight is determined in under 5 seconds, and over in under 15 in most cases. Those numbers are often 2 and 5'ish. Three engagements, with travel time... sounds about right.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Haha. Judge just made a joke that I guarantee will be used by leftwing media to accuse him of being a racist.

They were breaking for lunch and a court staffer asked what time they should be ready to come back after lunch.

Judge said, "hopefully one o'clock. Let's hope the Asian food they ordered isn't being held on one of those boats off of Long Beach harbor."
    I'm just waiting for the Let's Go Brandon to drop somewhere around closing arguments

Top Bottom