• ...and so much more!
  • fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I don't think so. I think it was appropriate.
    He simply said, you asked for my footage, and I gave you my footage.
    The persecution is trying to paint him in a bad light for the footage they received, even though they asked for it.
    Being Condescending to someone because of something they did with THEIR property earns you some attitude IMO
    I'm not saying it was inappropriate, I just thought his sass was funny

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Reddit was better before it for popular.

I think maybe the Boston marathon bombing is what ruined reddit.
    I'm still not sure what reddit is. Is it just a message board or something? It's not a messaging thingy like Twitter or something is it? And what about sub-reddits? Are those like individual threads within INGO's major forums (Like Break Room, or General Firearm, etc.?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Was it just me or was that witness that filmed with a body cam and a phone being kind of a dick to that pos lawyer?
    He just wasn't going to bend over for binger's ****.

It's a pretty serious thing when you're under oath to make sure your words aren't being twisted and mischaracterized.

Kyle made that error earlier in the trial when trying to explain that he simply said his gun was pointed at yellow pants guy because he didn't want to argue with him. Binger has since used this to declare Kyle was pointing a gun at people, claiming Kyle said as much under oath.

fullmetaljesus

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I'm still not sure what reddit is. Is it just a message board or something? It's not a messaging thingy like Twitter or something is it? And what about sub-reddits? Are those like individual threads within INGO's major forums (Like Break Room, or General Firearm, etc.?
    Nothing like Twitter.
    It's kinda like a massive message board.

Sub reddits are diff sections. Kinda like our break room etc as you said.

It was a lot of fun and full of cool stuff.

Then a bunch of people started btryong to solve the marathon bombing and they thought they figure it out and nearly ruined a guys life. It got picked up by the news and people started flooding in to see what Reddit was since they saw it on the news. Then some stuff happened bc of 4chan and Reddit for referenced and more people flooded and it for super super popular band has been on the down turn since.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Reddit is systematically designed to function solely as an echo chamber.

Only the most populous of comments will be visible to most users. Combine this with moderation and things get so far out of line it starts looking like a parody.

fullmetaljesus

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Reddit is systematically designed to function solely as an echo chamber.

Only the most populous of comments will be visible to most users. Combine this with moderation and things get so far out of line it starts looking like a parody.
    Not entirely true but it's turned into that so I get why you have that perspective.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Not entirely true but it's turned into that so I get why you have that perspective.

It's always the reason that I hated the site.

It's only useful for non-biased things, such as finding bios updates, etc. They don't get buried like they would elsewhere.

But for anything else, if it isn't in-line with the hive mind, it will not be tolerated. Whether it's deleted or buried by nonsense, it will not be visible to most people. It has always been that way from my experience.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Nothing like Twitter.
    It's kinda like a massive message board.

Sub reddits are diff sections. Kinda like our break room etc as you said.

It was a lot of fun and full of cool stuff.

Then a bunch of people started btryong to solve the marathon bombing and they thought they figure it out and nearly ruined a guys life. It got picked up by the news and people started flooding in to see what Reddit was since they saw it on the news. Then some stuff happened bc of 4chan and Reddit for referenced and more people flooded and it for super super popular band has been on the down turn since.
    iu

I think I'll just stick to INGO. :):

fullmetaljesus

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    It's always the reason that I hated the site.

It's only useful for non-biased things, such as finding bios updates, etc. They don't get buried like they would elsewhere.

But for anything else, if it isn't in-line with the hive mind, it will not be tolerated. Whether it's deleted or buried by nonsense, it will not be visible to most people. It has always been that way from my experience.
    Ok yes, it's always been best comments to the top.

At one point it was best info to the top and **** posts get sent to the bottom. Originally it was to send misinformation down.

But as it got popular people started downvoting stuff they didn't like and you're right the hive mind took over and now dissenting opinions get quieted.

It was great when it worked. But tht was years and years and years ago.

I've been a redditor for 14 years.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    He just wasn't going to bend over for binger's ****.

It's a pretty serious thing when you're under oath to make sure your words aren't being twisted and mischaracterized.

Kyle made that error earlier in the trial when trying to explain that he simply said his gun was pointed at yellow pants guy because he didn't want to argue with him. Binger has since used this to declare Kyle was pointing a gun at people, claiming Kyle said as much under oath.
    Actually what I heard Rittenhouse say was, "I did?" Binger has been saying ever since that he admitted to pointed his gun, when that was not what he said.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Literal lol thank you.
    I spend less and less time there unless I hit specific sections, I don't aimlessly browse much anymore.

Imgur was amazing when it first hit the scene not it's an absolute piece of **** left propaganda machine
    All I use imgur for is pic storage, and since INGO changed software and we can copy/paste pics from anywhere, I really haven't had any use for it for awhile. It does other stuff too? I literally have no idea.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Since binger likes enhancements:

oiGKWKE.png

Also this is the image the prosecution was trying to get the judge to approve today, well, cropped down to what they claim is Kyle.

V5zgGZD.png

I don't recall him being left handed.
    I don't recall him looking like something that happened to show up in the background of a pic from one of those ghost hunter/paranormal "reality" shows.

Top Bottom