• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Fox59 morning news showed the video of the firearm incident from the protest over last week this Sunday morning. But they had the video distorted while showing it . Plus the news showed someone during the night went and poured paint on the blm mural on the west end of downtown. Someone must of took up, John Bennett about vandalizing the Muriel and succeeded.. What a crazy time we're living in right now with people wanting to destroy the Constitutional Republic and turn it into some far left fantasy of unicorns and rainbows...

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Update on the response to Guy from IMPD:

UPDATE: This morning I received the following response from the IMPD Public Affairs Unit regarding my request Friday for Chief Randall Taylor to appear on my show yesterday.
    -----------------
    "Good Morning-

Thank you for reaching out. I can confirm that we have an open criminal investigation into this incident. Because we take this incident very seriously and have a current, active investigation, we are unable to comment or provide interviews regarding the circumstances at this time. We often ask our media partners to assist in locating suspects or witnesses- if the detective is in need of this form of assistance in the case, I will keep you on our email list.

While we work closely with the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office and the Mayor’s Office, I am unable speak for them and I encourage you to reach out directly to their respective public offices.

The IMPD Public Affairs Unit answers non-emergency inquiries Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. After hours, we typically only respond to active incidents. You may send inquiries about the status of a case, or any other non-emergency inquiry, to IMPD.PublicAffairs@indy.gov . I hope this helps clear things up.

Thank you."

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Update on the response to Guy from IMPD:

UPDATE: This morning I received the following response from the IMPD Public Affairs Unit regarding my request Friday for Chief Randall Taylor to appear on my show yesterday.
    -----------------
    "Good Morning-

Thank you for reaching out. I can confirm that we have an open criminal investigation into this incident. Because we take this incident very seriously and have a current, active investigation, we are unable to comment or provide interviews regarding the circumstances at this time. We often ask our media partners to assist in locating suspects or witnesses- if the detective is in need of this form of assistance in the case, I will keep you on our email list.

While we work closely with the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office and the Mayor’s Office, I am unable speak for them and I encourage you to reach out directly to their respective public offices.

The IMPD Public Affairs Unit answers non-emergency inquiries Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. After hours, we typically only respond to active incidents. You may send inquiries about the status of a case, or any other non-emergency inquiry, to IMPD.PublicAffairs@indy.gov . I hope this helps clear things up.

Thank you."

If this response is not boiler plate political BS, and they are actually taking this seriously, then I applaud IMPD and stand corrected.

We shall see...

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Seems they are graffiti artists protecting their BLM road art, it seems they do not want VLB's to deface their graphic soulful message. VLB's are deviant Vehicle Litter Bugs,.

We cannot have liquid substances defacing such works of art can we?

Littering is against the law and subject to fines.

Get yer motor running, head out on the highway, looking for adventure, and whatever come my way...………………...Born to be Wild....Born to be Wild.

Last edited:

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I say a solenoid activated bear spray / CS 8lb canister with nozzles firing in a protester's grill will deter them. If they decide to fire their guns then the M2HB mounted in the bed should take care of their bad decisions. Sound like fantasy? Nope. This is the direction we are heading just like Escape From New York. Sad we have to have a response like this against oppressed people. Oh wait, it was white people with the guns. We can shoot them. No bag limit!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I really don't understand the leadership decision to not at least monitor these groups.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    The photo in that post lacks context. Why was the driver there? Why was the woman standing in front of him? Why did she feel compelled to hold at low ready? What actions (by both parties) preceded the photo?

Making judgments without that information is just speculation.

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    The photo in that post lacks context. Why was the driver there? Why was the woman standing in front of him? Why did she feel compelled to hold at low ready? What actions (by both parties) preceded the photo?

i do not think that was a female.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

The news stated, they were there to keep people from defacing the mural on the road.

Top Bottom