• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I guess it is quite comfortable to not really think anymore. You're certainly not alone.
    No reason to get too involved until we get back to the point we know our elections are not rigged. Until then this is nothing more than a circle jerk. Baby steps are a waste of time. We have a congress that does as it pleases with no consequence, we have 3 letter departments that do the same, we have egomaniacs that swear they will get to the bottom of this corruption and somebody will be punished and we watch them rinse and repeat for years all the while they do their deeds out of sight. Sorry, but without a major shocking shakeup of government, this is a dog and pony show.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The TH host was trying hard to start some **** First by saying Trump said good things about him insinuating like it was a bad look for him that Trump and other Republicans were complimenting him.

She was then trying to prod him into trashing Trump and MAGA's. He said he wasn't going there because it only serves to alienate people that he's trying to reach out to. He says you can't bring people together if you are polarizing them.

I'm still voting a GOP ticket but I'm not going out of my way to discard RFK jr as some run of the mill "communist" piece of trash or anything like that.

I think he's a damn sight better than Biden or "hair gel" Newsome and leagues way ahead of that idiot Kamala Harris.

All that right there plus the fact that he's against big pharma and anti-vax and the neocon/ military complex not to mention the stuff he said about the CIA tells me that they don't want him to be the nominee.

Last edited:

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Thats a big stinky downer.

When RFK Jr. was asked about an “assault weapons” ban, the question was framed to reflect strong Democrat support for such a measure.

RFK Jr. responded, “If we can get a consensus on it, if Republicans and Democrats agreed and it passed Congress, I would sign it.”

I would like to hear Trumps answer on this. If R's and D's passed it in the House and the Senate would Trump sign it. I am fairly sure he would say no at this moment. But if he won, and we are 2 years in. Would he sign it? I can actually see it.

Top Bottom