• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

"Last Wednesday, The Economist and YouGov released a survey that showed Kennedy with the highest favorability rating of all the current 2024 presidential candidates. Forty-nine percent of respondents said they saw him favorably, and 30 percent viewed him unfavorably.

Biden and former President Donald Trump had the second-highest favorability rating, with 44 percent of respondents saying they viewed the two candidates favorably."

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Looks like RFK Jr is standing for something good for the country if he's tweaking them.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Anyone see YouTube where RFK jr talked about how the CIA killed his father and not Sirhan Sirhan….wow. Talked about the entire shooting and it was the SS guy behind him fired 4 rounds with muzzle right up against him, all shots came from behind. Sirhan Sirhan never hit him. He died pulling off the clip tie of the SS guy who shot him when he reached back. It was against the plan to take him into the kitchen, the SS guy took him by the arm and took him there for the ambush and finished the job when Sirhan Sirhan failed. Kennedy falling backwards actually knockout the real shooter and police found the gun in his hand. Never took it, and gun of course was never seen again. His attorney was a mafia attorney under investigation on federal charges and no one knows how he got that job for Sirhan Sirhan. Later that attorney was called to testify about the events but was murdered and put in a barrel. That’s our CIA. Oh they found out the guy that actually killed Kennedy hated his guts. This was an interview with liberal Mahr??

Last edited:

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Anyone see YouTube where JFK jr talked about how the CIA killed his father and not Sirhan Sirhan….wow. Talked about the entire shooting and it was the SS guy behind him fired 4 rounds with muzzle right up against him, all shots came from behind. Sirhan Sirhan never hit him. He died pulling off the clip tie of the SS guy who shot him when he reached back. It was against the plan to take him into the kitchen, the SS guy took him by the arm and took him there for the ambush and finished the job when Sirhan Sirhan failed. Kennedy falling backwards actually knockout the real shooter and police found the gun in his hand. Never took it, and gun of course was never seen again. His attorney was a mafia attorney under investigation on federal charges and no one knows how he got that job for Sirhan Sirhan. Later that attorney was called to testify about the events but was murdered and put in a barrel. That’s our CIA. Oh they found out the guy that actually killed Kennedy hated his guts. This was an interview with liberal Mahr??

Saw it, interesting to say the least. He will end up like his father and uncle if not careful. I would not step out of the house without a vest and have someone trying my food if I were him.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Saw it, interesting to say the least. He will end up like his father and uncle if not careful. I would not step out of the house without a vest and have someone trying my food if I were him.
    CIA has slowed killing with Trump, for now. Seems tactics on high profile is to just ruin them using democrat lies and hoaxes. Interesting I heard someone think Trump would pick Jr for VP pick to pull democrat voters. No way CIA wants a Kennedy in high office. They still refuse to hand over 5000 pages on his fathers killing.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I have come to the politically comfortable position that anyone not a conservative is a communist and it is up to them to prove me wrong by their actions.
    I guess it is quite comfortable to not really think anymore. You're certainly not alone.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    RFK Jr. is way out in a parallel universe somewhere with his way, way out of the ballpark beliefs! Nevertheless I love him being a PIA for senile old Uncle Joe Biden and his Cabal handlers! :boxing:

Top Bottom