• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    In schools K-12, the mass shooter was a suicidal white male student of the school with a history of trauma. He leaked his premeditated plan before the shooting, and most often used multiple guns stolen from a family member.

That’s from some big brains study.
    Let’s see if they are right.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    If gun grabbers are consistent they’ll soon be calling for a national ban on all LGBT activists buying, possessing, or owning firearms.

Interesting that the most current news we are getting has to come from across the pond... :xmad:

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    I think the practicality he spoke of was enough armed guards to prevent this. Enough resource officers to prevent isnt practical.

Having multiple competent armed, trained teachers carrying on body might be.

And in any circumstance, you just cant prevent these entirely. You can only reduce body count by engaging within a minute or less.

Sometimes it's a deterent and yes, lowers body count, if ever to 0.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    In other words, he had all the time to kill all the people he felt like killing, and then pop himself.
    Yes, seven minutes until the first responder arrived is a lifetime if you're defenseless. I don't hold it against the police though i'm sure they got there as fast as possible, the only one that really had a chance to stop this was the principal if he'd been armed.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Yes, seven minutes until the first responder arrived is a lifetime if you're defenseless. I don't hold it against the police though i'm sure they got there as fast as possible, the only one that really had a chance to stop this was the principal if he'd been armed.

And that's just it right there. As much as you KNOW they busted their asses getting to the school as fast as they could, the police were still minutes away when every second counted.

Armed and trained staff is the only realistic way to cut away those minutes, but it just won't happen so long as the school systems are run by antigunners and/or those too terrified of armed incidents to arm their staff.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    And that's just it right there. As much as you KNOW they busted their asses getting to the school as fast as they could, the police were still minutes away when every second counted.

Armed and trained staff is the only realistic way to cut away those minutes, but it just won't happen so long as the school systems are run by antigunners and/or those too terrified of armed incidents to arm their staff.

Exactly why all of us with kids should be going to every school board meeting. Might be shocking to see the other issues being sneaked through, right under our noses...

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    If gun grabbers are consistent they’ll soon be calling for a national ban on all LGBT activists buying, possessing, or owning firearms.

I wonder if this school embraced the LBTQ garbage like other schools have. I mean, who would have thought that encouraging mental illness could lead to issues?

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    It’s a tough process and program at my wife’s school system.. they asked her and she declined the offer.. I know one her coworkers went thru the training.. psychology evaluation first.. if passed they went to Ohio to train and it was a 3 day course/class.
    All teachers/administrators had to pass with a higher score than the Ohio state troopers did
    Tough course.. went thru over 1k rounds during drills

Top Bottom