Report: No "Global Warming" for 325 Months...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Not until we get the "new and improved" chemicals in our refrigerators and air conditioners, haven't you heard? The sun god loves to sell new stuff.

Ra, Ra, Ra!!!:D

======================================
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss
    You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.
    Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...
    Perfection: is not a goal---it's a demanded expectation.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This reminds me of that episode of Star Trek where the slaves were "sun worshipers" and then it turned out they were Christians and it was "Son."

Except for that was more realistic than the story that we're killing the planet with our CO[SUB]2[/SUB] and refrigerant and propellant emissions.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    You'll notice the reasons are different now though - you'll never hear one talk about the "hole in the ozone" anymore...'cause it wasn't true....they were wrong...that's not news worthy though.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis

BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    The other day I saw a Tesla car with a vanity plate that read "ZERO CO2". I didn't know where to start so I just shook my head and walked away. I guess it should have read "ZERO BRAIN"

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    The other day I saw a Tesla car with a vanity plate that read "ZERO CO2". I didn't know where to start so I just shook my head and walked away. I guess it should have read "ZERO BRAIN"

He could possibly be of the rare species with solar panels , and a couple power packs in his garage.

I heard some where that Rep. Thomas Massie has an electric car and license plate that reads 'coalpwrd' or something along those lines ha

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He could possibly be of the rare species with solar panels , and a couple power packs in his garage.

I heard some where that Rep. Thomas Massie has an electric car and license plate that reads 'coalpwrd' or something along those lines ha

Did they manufacture the car using Star Trek replicators? I imagine dilithium crystals don't produce C02.

BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co

Did they manufacture the car using Star Trek replicators? I imagine dilithium crystals don't produce C02.

I'd have given them a break if it said "ZERO CO"....

My brother (who is a very smart person) was going on one day about how he likes his electric chain saw; his primary reason for liking said saw? It did not put off any CO. :facepalm:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Soon it will be time to discuss formation of O[SUB]3[/SUB] in the upper atmo, the role of UV light in the formation of O[SUB]3[/SUB] , equilibrium processes, etc. Rational discussion of that didn't help when "the ozone layer was being destroyed" because JemeriahJohnson was using Right Guard spray and and jamil had a frivolous appliance like a refrigerator. I don't think it will help during this cycle of orchestrated hysteria either.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Sing with me! "I'd like to buy the world a Coke, and keep it com-pa-ny..."

13909393_1741929339412333_7072291242897682703_o.jpg

Top Bottom