• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Ramaswamy not interested in a VP slot or any other cabinet position. It's POTUS or bust.

“I’m not interested in a different position in the government,” he said in a Fox News interview Saturday. “Frankly, I’d drive change through the private sector sooner than becoming a number 2 or a number 3 in the federal government.”

“Donald Trump and I share something in common and that is that neither of us would do well in a number 2 position,” he added.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    His answer in the video above, where he talks about how we fought a revolution in 1776 to say No to the monarchical vision of government/private industry that cuts the people out of the loop for our own good has me pretty well sold on him at this point. It was the perfect response to the question.

There is a part of me that would really like to see Tim Scott as his V.P. just for the simple entertainment value of watching the media have to explain why they are still white supremacists in spite of being PoC.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

I watched this earlier. I think I'll throw my primary vote behind him since it's pretty clear Trump will be a safe winner anyway.

This guy is absolutely getting down to brass tacks and understanding the broader consequences of actions down the line. I don't think I've heard anyone else that is remotely on the same level of understanding geopolitics and foreign policy.

It'll be a good test of someone that's knocking it out of the park on policy, but may not have the curb appeal. The brain on this guy is a spectacle.

Top Bottom