• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Not sure about that. I think he would annoy Trump being that close.
    Perhaps. But 'Swamy's demonstrated the ability to be firm, consistent and politically agile. That seems like a good fit for the President's 'gate keeper'. I'm just bummed we lose someone espousing sanity in a world that's gone insane. If 'Swamy has any future plans to run for office, he might be better off not being associated with a Trump administration. Proximity to the Orange man tends to lead to BS prosecutions and other political hounding.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Perhaps. But 'Swamy's demonstrated the ability to be firm, consistent and politically agile. That seems like a good fit for the President's 'gate keeper'. I'm just bummed we lose someone espousing sanity in a world that's gone insane. If 'Swamy has any future plans to run for office, he might be better off not being associated with a Trump administration. Proximity to the Orange man tends to lead to BS prosecutions and other political hounding.
    Yep. The way it's been going down is that pretty much anyone that is associated with Trump has been targeted for persecution.

I think one of the reasons why among a few others Is that they want to sennd a message to anyone that they better think twice about taking any position in a Trump administration or as an advisor and or attorney. They are after them all.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I like him. The more I learn about him the more I may lean to vote for him in the primary if he makes it that far.
    DeSantis is still my #1 choice
    Ramaswamy is a very close 2nd
    Trump 3rd.

I believe Trump will win the nomination, and I will vote for him because he did a pretty decent job the last time.
    If he gets voted in which I doubt not because He isn't electable, but from vote fraud. However, if he does get in he needs to take the gloves off hire only decent Americans to fill his cabinet, and go to work full time draining the swamp. Start with the FBI, Then DoJ, DoD, ATF etc, etc.

Some good ideas here for cabinet picks, except for one. I know Kurt is concentrating on whatever it takes to win, but as ex-military I can't believe he would go for Harpey as VP

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He would be doozy if McEnany isn’t available again. Heck, Hire them both and let them tag team the press.
    I think someone mentioned chief of staff. I dunno. I think you put an introvert in that position. Ramaswamy needs to be in front of cameras. I don't know about press secretary. But somewhere he can be out articulating the message.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Can the president fire his vice president and appoint a new one same day he takes office?
    If so go with Haley and fire her the same day he takes his oath of office.
    I dont think so. But he would definitely make a good VP to take over in 2028 like Bush after Reagan.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    a2158422d340941463e63aae28610ec8.jpg

Top Bottom