• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

None of his insights are great new discoveries. Hey, bureaucracy is bad! Wow! The federal government is incompetent! You think? And he delivers it all with the smarmy self-confidence of a guy touting Bitcoin seminars or a secret blackjack system. As I have pointed out before, this is one guy who could’ve used a hitch in the Marines to get himself a little humility.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I dunno, guys, I'm kind of starting to like this Ramaswamy guy.
    Ranaswamy says a lot of the “right” things. He’s a good salesman. In those ways he reminds me of Trump. Also like Trump, when he first ran, he has no track record and has conflicting things in his past that would seem to undermine his current positions.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Ranaswamy says a lot of the “right” things. He’s a good salesman. In those ways he reminds me of Trump. Also like Trump, when he first ran, he has no track record and has conflicting things in his past that would seem to undermine his current positions.

I think you mean Obama. Not being funny at all, there are surprising parallels. There is also a video comparing a speech the 2 gave.

He says ALL of the right things and he is given a platform from all the legacy media outlets. Larry Elder has good ideas and is shut out. Does that strike anyone as being odd?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    'Swamy is one of only two guys in the race saying America First, break the bureaucracy, hold people accountable, power to the people. The dude is bringing it, anywhere, anytime. It's quite remarkable to witness.
    It's not his time. I just started paying attention to him a little this year. He's an unknown. This might help him get in 5 years from now, or become vice president then.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I think you mean Obama. Not being funny at all, there are surprising parallels. There is also a video comparing a speech the 2 gave.

He says ALL of the right things and he is given a platform from all the legacy media outlets. Larry Elder has good ideas and is shut out. Does that strike anyone as being odd?

Yes, this thought has crossed my mind. But we can at least follow 'Swamy's housing, schooling and such. Bammy, not so much. Also, Bammy was slipped in to the senate and then placed in the oval office. For all the similarities, there remains a few distinct differences.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Similarities abound... He is pretty clean and articulate...

MFS6O6AsrSYeO2R4I5jvVeMt_640x360.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Similarities abound... He is pretty clean and articulate...

MFS6O6AsrSYeO2R4I5jvVeMt_640x360.jpg
    But does Slick Willie think 'Swamy would have been fetching him coffee a few years ago?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    But does Slick Willie think 'Swamy would have been fetching him coffee a few years ago?

Where else would you expect to get a coffee?...

quote-i-once-said-you-cannot-go-to-a-7-eleven-or-a-dunkin-donuts-unless-you-have-a-slight-joe-biden-150-76-03.jpg

Top Bottom