• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Ramaswamy. Seriously? Is this guy really thinking he has a shot? Yes, I know, we said the same thing about that no-name Obama way back when and look what happened! Goes to show how screwed up the country really is. Ouch! :(

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Ramaswamy. Seriously? Is this guy really thinking he has a shot? Yes, I know, we said the same thing about that no-name Obama way back when and look what happened! Goes to show how screwed up the country really is. Ouch! :(
    I never would have give Trump a prayer either, when he made the Escalator Announcement.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

I think he has a better shot than Trump did in 2016.

The guy is campaigning on actual right wing policy, which the GOP has completely neglected for a generation.
    I also think he's more likely to deliver on first term Trump kind of performance than even Trump would this time around.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I think he has a better shot than Trump did in 2016.

The guy is campaigning on actual right wing policy, which the GOP has completely neglected for a generation.
    I also think he's more likely to deliver on first term Trump kind of performance than even Trump would this time around.
    The opposing party will chew him up and spit him out in no time at all.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Doesn't sway me. Obama last ran 10/11 years ago. How many guys just out of college vote for the R?

I'd rather have a convert that has experienced the err of their ways, rather than some of the undependable RINO's we are stuck with these days.

:scratch:
    I have never voted, at any level, in any election, primary or general, for a Democrat.

In fact, for 2000 (high school), 2004 (college) and 2008 when I only voted Republican, I wanted the satisfaction of hitting the button next to the R for every single candidate.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I worked with a guy years ago who said he'd vote Republican if they ran a dog. I told him dogs don't make good presidents. I don't want to have to walk my president every day so that he shits and I have to clean it up.

I think I would revise that now to add that dogs make good companions though, which presidents, generally, do not.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The opposing party will chew him up and spit him out in no time at all.

:lol2:

Right, just like everyone else has.

nikki-haley-you%27re-just-scum.gif

:lol2:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I worked with a guy years ago who said he'd vote Republican if they ran a dog. I told him dogs don't make good presidents. I don't want to have to walk my president every day so that he shits and I have to clean it up.

I think I would revise that now to add that dogs make good companions though, which presidents, generally, do not.
    GodAsDog.jpg

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN

Pretty sure Dr. Biden is dealing with that on a daily basis with the big guy.

Top Bottom