Questions for you that have been though the Indiana law enforcement academy ILEA

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    thanks guys just got back home and kirk dinner was cracker barrel hard to beat breakfast food lol

and unclemike your right on the money they didnt make officers they taught us what to learn, what questions to ask and how to apply them

Prater473

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2024
    Etna Green
    The exams are tough if one does not apply themselves. The failure rate for basics has risen in the past five years. The main reasons are exam scores with firearms being next. We lost five in one day in my class due to cheating. We graduated with 15 less than when we started.

FWIW I was at the academy all this past week myself. I just finished patrol rifle instructor class. It was a fun although very exhausting week. Glad it is done. We also lost a few in this class.

ILEA is very rigid in their standards. If you need some current study guides PM me.

****Correction-We lost ONE (1) out of 18 for PR Instructor******
    Still have those study guides?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Still have those study guides?
    Hello and welcome to INGO. This thread was last bumped almost 11 years ago. We definitely have LEOs here, not sure if any are recently through ILEA.

Click the link below and introduce yourself. Good bunch around here.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I don’t know. I can look, however I doubt that they would be very helpful. A lot has changed since my ILEA days in 2006.
    Still a lot of the same instructors, lol. The guides are definitely different now though. Several cheating scandals have created re-writes, along with (finally) some new instructor blood and curriculum material.

Top Bottom