Indianapolis

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    I used to get all kinds of junk mail in the snail bail box outside. I would fold up my trash and use their prepaid envelopes to dispose of it. Yes I mailed everything back.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I used to get all kinds of junk mail in the snail bail box outside. I would fold up my trash and use their prepaid envelopes to dispose of it. Yes I mailed everything back.
    thats-just-mean-47a6b1f850.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I used the unsubscribe link embedded in the email and no emails, granted process isn't intuitive.
    I did that too. I even had them remove me manually. But like clockwork, every 30 days on the 21st/22nd of the month I'd still get "we miss you" emails with current specials.

And at first I wasnt sure I did it. So the 3rd unsubscribe I printed the confirmation and taped it to my office wall. Sure enough, 30 days later, another email.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Crud, I get sooooo much junk mail.. I have 2 accounts. 1 I use for purchases etc and one for family and friends. The family and friends one doesn't get spam

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    What I love is the companies that after you unsubscribe send you a few follow up emails. The ones that start with "we're sorry to see you go", "are you sure..." ect. Thank the powers that be for spam filtering.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I did that too. I even had them remove me manually. But like clockwork, every 30 days on the 21st/22nd of the month I'd still get "we miss you" emails with current specials.

And at first I wasnt sure I did it. So the 3rd unsubscribe I printed the confirmation and taped it to my office wall. Sure enough, 30 days later, another email.
    Don't what email you use, but most allow you to block emails, so maybe an option

shadow64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    Plainfield
    I tried one of those auto insurance where they check the rates for multiple companies. I received 5 or6 emails a day for over a year. like to never got off that list !

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I tried one of those auto insurance where they check the rates for multiple companies. I received 5 or6 emails a day for over a year. like to never got off that list !
    I got the same with "Home Advisor". They had a link to click that allegedly let you see what comparable jobs in your area cost. Gave no indication that you wanted to get bids from companies or anything, but holy cow... phone calls, emails came flooding in. Fortunately I was able to stop it pretty quick, but I will never use their service, that's for sure. The old saying really is true - if someone is offering you a service for free, then you are the product (or something to that effect).

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    If it is with the e-mail that goes to my server to be forwarded, get me the e-mail address and I will block it at the spam filter.

Top Bottom