• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Well at least edey came to play. Rest of the team stayed in Saturday night.
    How many open threes did you see? I don’t remember any wide open looks. They took a page from the NCS playbook and tough guarded the ball all the way up, got in Smiths face, and wore him out.

My big complaint was Painter. He should have known this was coming, I did, but he had no adjustments. They desperately need some off the ball screens to get some three looks but nothing.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I’ve never in 74 years watched a full basketball game, of any kind. Until tonight.

As my wife got her Masters I now have 11 Purdue alumni in my family. I can say without a bit of doubt, I don’t understand basketball. Can anybody tell me why Purdue didn’t at least attempt to shot any three point shots??? :ugh:

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    How many open threes did you see? I don’t remember any wide open looks. They took a page from the NCS playbook and tough guarded the ball all the way up, got in Smiths face, and wore him out.

My big complaint was Painter. He should have known this was coming, I did, but he had no adjustments. They desperately need some off the ball screens to get some three looks but nothing.
    That’s painter. Never adjusts. Just sticks to the game plan. Like a captain staying with his sinking ship. After 5 min of the second half he should’ve adjusted and he didn’t. They had more speed. Not many wide open looks but at least try a shot fake and dribble to the side for a shot.

Top Bottom