• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    One of the docs I work with is a HUGE Purdue fan. He did his undergrad there and med school. I sent him a text when Purdue was down by 1 with 3 mins to go. Told him I hope he didn't end up with diarrhea. He promptly texted back that he was not happy about the situation. I wanted to text and ask about which situation, the game or diarrhea.

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    Time for Painter to go. Should have been let go years ago when he was banging that cheerleader.
    Careful what you wish for. As a lifelong IU fan, I can tell you there are worse things than winning 22 games every year, winning the B1G every few years, and making the NCAA tourney every year. Sometimes, the next man up is Archie.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Careful what you wish for. As a lifelong IU fan, I can tell you there are worse things than winning 22 games every year, winning the B1G every few years, and making the NCAA tourney every year. Sometimes, the next man up is Archie.
    To me this is bigger than just PU. The Big10 allows all that physical play, coaches must recruit and coach to win that way. PU won the regular season and tournament playing Big10 bang ball. PU had no one that could run with the quickness of FD tonight. No one that could nail a critical three when they needed one. Heck, they struggled to just get the ball across mid court. Embarrassing to the whole league to see their champion taken down by a nobody…

Lmo1131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2020
    east of the Pacific
    As an alum who graduated Purdue 50 years ago this year, I have come to expect Purdue to loose early in the NCAA tourney. I do that so I am not disappointed when they do, and continue to hope to one day before I leave this earth to be pleasantly surprised.

HoLee crap! Me too, I'd completely forgotten what year it was. ...

I was in the All-American Marching Band, so you can imagine what it was like for us... limping home from away games on buses after a loss.

Top Bottom