• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    There aren't anymore now than there ever were, they just aren't restricted to the shadows by regressive, religious zealots. Kind of like left-handedness. View attachment 208317
    Yeah we’re regressive lol.

All society is doing is reverting back to paganism.

This is nothing new.

We just have known better for a long time.

Without truth, people will believe almost any lie.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There aren't anymore now than there ever were, they just aren't restricted to the shadows by regressive, religious zealots. Kind of like left-handedness.

Do you think that queer theory as practiced gasslights people into thinking they might be trans? I kinda think that chart doesn't prove your case. Instead you have to deny that queer theory is being practiced.

There is only one type of transexual. Those who truly have gender dysphoria. And that's very rare. The rest is just woke nonsense unsupported by real ass science. Theory-grifters can certainly gaslight people into thinking they are just about anything.

Gender is a spectrum between feminine and masculine. Sex is male or female. You're not *a* gender. You're somewhere along the spectrum of feminine to masculine. The former is influenced by nature and nurture. The latter is purely nature. It's biology. It's fixed. A male can be more feminine. A female can be more masculine. That doesn't change their sex.

But anyway, males are most typically on the masculine side of the spectrum. Females are typically on the feminine side of the spectrum. That is not primarily because of social constructs. It's primarily because of biology, though it's also somewhat social as well. A male can be conditioned to be more feminine. A female can be conditioned to be more masculine. If left to hormones, they'll be what they are.

People who have real ass gender dysphoria are uncomfortable with their genitals because they feel like they're the opposite sex. It's a psychological condition. That's not disparaging, it's just the case. Their dysphoria does not change their biology. We won't even get into the efficacy of gender affirming therapies. The point is, real transgenderism is that. Gender dysphoria.

The point is, it appears to be your assertion that the number of people who have real gender dysphoria has not actually increased, but that as trans has become more acceptable, more and more people are self-reporting, so it makes the cases go up. I think that's probably true to an extent. But given the delusions out there of gender fluidity, the self-reporting problem is quite small.

TicTok is full of delusional examples of these ideologically possessed people feigning to decide what gender they feel like today. THAT is purely a social construct. If left to nature, they'd be quite stable in where in the gender spectrum they are. Queer theory practice in the classroom socially constructs the **** that fills their brains.

Let these kids grow up normally. It's called normal for a reason. It's what has evolved from the beginning. It's nature that has made men, men; and women, women. Not the patriarchy. :rolleyes:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It is a twisting of 'If you are not for us you are against us' into 'If you're not for us it is because you have an irrational fear of us'

Just another way to throw shade by subtly implying that those who aren't cheerleaders for every perversity and excess are irrational or mentally ill

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A phobia is: "an immediate feeling of intense fear, anxiety and panic when exposed to or even thinking about the source of your fear. Awareness that your fears are unreasonable or exaggerated but feeling powerless to control them. Worsening anxiety as the situation or object gets closer to you in time or physical proximity."

I saw a trans person at the Jimmy John's the other day. It was a dude wearing a goth dress, earrings, woman's goth hair. The whole nine. The only immediate feeling I got was to try not to let anyone know I was laughing a little inside. I was polite and said "excuse me" as I walked by. I mean, let him/shim/fim/her/zher/fur/whatever be whatever. It's not my business.

It absolutely is throwing shade. It's "othering" the people who aren't with the program. It's NOT a phobia. I don't know what there is to fear. I don't think it's contagious. So I'm not gonna accidentally catch it.

Being skeptical of the world they propose isn't any kind of phobia either.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Being skeptical of the world they propose isn't any kind of phobia either.

Considering the absolute hell and chaos those people have brought to this country and society at large, it seems like a justified fear if anything.

Hell, if you objected to an LGBT sensitivity training course at your job because you just want to be left alone, you'd be fired. That's the kind of world these people force on us.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Considering the absolute hell and chaos those people have brought to this country and society at large, it seems like a justified fear if anything.

Hell, if you objected to an LGBT sensitivity training course at your job because you just want to be left alone, you'd be fired. That's the kind of world these people force on us.
    FLGBT and Q too

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I think there should probably be a phobia named for fear of canceling. It's a real thing. A lot of times I just bite my tongue in meetings. Tell myself, just let it go man.

Top Bottom