• churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just out of curiosity...

What would be an INGO illegal gouge process on 9mm?
    Who determines which prices are ok and which aren't? It's all subjective.

That is a solid question.

It will be by the situation. There is no sliding scale or standards set. If a brief search shows a member listing at Dons guns prices in a shortage is will be dealt with per issue. More to this but that's the readers digest version.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I might be listing Mom and Dad’s Snapper Rider in the classies if the sale falls through. Mom set the price. Any claims of gouging will be referred to her. Nobody wants that :laugh:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I might be listing Mom and Dad’s Snapper Rider in the classies if the sale falls through. Mom set the price. Any claims of gouging will be referred to her. Nobody wants that :laugh:

That is one of those where you just dont list it and when mom asks "I dunno. I guess nobody there is interested?"

I imagine a few here would buy an old Snapper. :rolleyes:

Never buy an old used snapper. They tend to be wallered out due to overuse. :): (I think thats the appropriate redneck term)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    As I recall, during the Great Panic, there was only one gouger banned and that was done by the board owner himself. There were plenty others gouging and I don’t know what it was about that one guy that triggered it.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    That is one of those where you just dont list it and when mom asks "I dunno. I guess nobody there is interested?"

Never buy an old used snapper. They tend to be wallered out due to overuse. :): (I think thats the appropriate redneck term)

It has an industrial engine, it'll sell.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As I recall, during the Great Panic, there was only one gouger banned and that was done by the board owner himself. There were plenty others gouging and I don’t know what it was about that one guy that triggered it.

It was what happened behind the green curtain. You really have no idea how some of these petulant children wearing adult body's respond to being called out on their ignoring the rules. It gets pretty nuts at times.
    Others just accept they messed up and move along even apologizing.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Do tell where you're finding it for $200 per 1,000, including tax and shipping. I'll let it go for less....if someone wants to make an offer....

I'm seeing my normal go to - completely out of 9mm fmj....

https://www.sgammo.com/catalog/pistol-ammo-sale/9mm-luger-ammo

I'm buying from Academy sports. Browning 124gr 150 round boxes for 26.99. They do have a 5 box limit right now, but price comes out to 210.16 for 1050 rounds and if you have Academys credit card you get 5% off plus the $8 flat shipping fee knocked off as well. Comes out 192.04 for 1050 rounds.
    I keep an eye on SlickGuns and when it comes in stock it goes fast. Usually within 3-4 days they'll have it back again. I have gotten 2250 rounds in 3 orders, in the last month, for right around $425.
    Deals are there, just have to watch for them

Cabelas has aluminum cased 9mm right now for $17.99 per 100. Free shipping over $50. If you dont reload it's just as good as WWB brass cased in my opinion
    Supply is coming back around

.40 cents per round is extremely high, but that's just my opinion. Free market and all, feel free to price as you like I guess

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I'm buying from Academy sports. Browning 124gr 150 round boxes for 26.99. They do have a 5 box limit right now, but price comes out to 210.16 for 1050 rounds and if you have Academys credit card you get 5% off plus the $8 flat shipping fee knocked off as well. Comes out 192.04 for 1050 rounds.
    I keep an eye on SlickGuns and when it comes in stock it goes fast. Usually within 3-4 days they'll have it back again. I have gotten 2250 rounds in 3 orders, in the last month, for right around $425.

Cabelas has aluminum cased 9mm right now for $17.99 per 100. Free shipping over $50. If you dont reload it's just as good as WWB brass cased in my opinion

.40 cents per round is extremely high, but that's just my opinion. Free market and all, feel free to price as you like I guess

:thumbsup:

I guess I don't need this.
    https://www.midwayusa.com/product/101274264

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

The browning ammo has been real good to me. Tried it out about a year ago. Back then it was going for $24.99 per 150 round box. Its brass cased and reloads well too. Accurate ammo and I prefer 124gr as well.
    Sign up for the notify me and when you get the email, hit it quick as it does go fast right now

Damn! Now I've given away my go to for cheap reliable 9mm. Guess it's good I'm stocked up now:):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Yes that is salty.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I find it interesting $0.40 a round 9mm fmj is extremely high, but $1.00 a round JHP 45ACP is unnoticed...in the end it's only worth what someone is willing to pay.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I find it interesting $0.40 a round 9mm fmj is extremely high, but $1.00 a round JHP 45ACP is unnoticed...in the end it's only worth what someone is willing to pay.

In the end no one can see every ad in here. Not and remain sane..

And in the end it will be our call if it stays posted. I have not pulled your ad so there it is.

Now, lets all have a nice evening. Please.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

Big difference from self defense 45 ammo to 9mm plinking ammo. Come on now. I guarantee you didnt pay more than .18-.20 cents per round for any of the ammo you have posted. Especially WWB.

It's all good. Ask what you want, free market and all.

Top Bottom