• churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yes sir. I'm done.

You set the record straight and yes the ammo referenced is not cheap ammo. WWB is the crap of the earth and that is a given.
    I just looked at the ad in question. T-64 is a friend and an honest man. I looked at this but I am flush in .45ACP self defense rounds at present.
    That was not apples to apples comparison.

And yes we are done with this one.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    In the end no one can see every ad in here. Not and remain sane..

And in the end it will be our call if it stays posted. I have not pulled your ad so there it is.

Now, lets all have a nice evening. Please.
    All good on my end, CM. If someone wants it, it'll sell. If not, it won't.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Big difference from self defense 45 ammo to 9mm plinking ammo. Come on now. I guarantee you didnt pay more than .18-.20 cents per round for any of the ammo you have posted. Especially WWB.

It's all good. Ask what you want, free market and all.
    Personally I wouldn't pay $1.00rd for 45ACP self defense ammo when you can still get HST for under $0.80/rd, readily available by the case. And unfortunately no one said I bought it at the right time.... but if someone wants to buy it, they certainly can.

But.... this horse is dead.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I paid 18 cents a round before the woo flu. And picked up 500 rounds federal HST 124+P and 500 147+P, you know, for zombies.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    The HST stuff has become my go to for SD along with a couple of other offering but the HST's are usually reasonably priced.

Yea I was typing that when the door closed.
    I paid 47 cents a round for the HST. In bulk. Loose in a box.

Had the price wrong. Fixy.

This time I checked my ammo log what I actually paid for it, with tax and shipping.
    Federal 9mm HST 124 $.47/round
    Federal 45 +P HST $.61/round

Last edited:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    My favorite is HST for $20 called outrageous weeks ago, now listed for $45+ North as current events. Shall we call them Sandy Hookers?

Just a few rotten apples.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Edited my post. Checked my ammo log. This will make you cry.
    I have some Federal 45 +P HST $.61/round includes tax and shipping.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nope. That was listed at $40/box....edited when I realized two boxes weren't full. And that's slightly over what I have in it. HST is expensive....even before the Wuhan flu.

Same price as....well....everywhere, but no tax or shipping :dunno:

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=federal+hst+180+gr+40+s&w

Interesting. I just bought 4 boxes of this from an Ingo member at...……$20 a box.
    Once you take possession of something it is no longer new. Period.

Just because it is priced like that everywhere in the world does not make it like that in here. I think we are missing the point trying to be made.
    Yes you can ask what ever you want for what ever is yours to sell. That's a given and no arguments from me.
    But this is not Armslist or Gunbroker. This is Ingo. Our classifieds is not a for profit deal. It was at one time a place where members could do some trading reasonably with others that were easily vetted. That was all lost with Sandy hook. And it has not been the same since.

Will we ever get that back...…...Nope. But we can tame the beast down. And we will. Trust in that.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Interesting. I just bought 4 boxes of this from an Ingo member at...……$20 a box.
    Once you take possession of something it is no longer new. Period.

Just because it is priced like that everywhere in the world does not make it like that in here. I think we are missing the point trying to be made.
    Yes you can ask what ever you want for what ever is yours to sell. That's a given and no arguments from me.
    But this is not Armslist or Gunbroker. This is Ingo. Our classifieds is not a for profit deal. It was at one time a place where members could do some trading reasonably with others that were easily vetted. That was all lost with Sandy hook. And it has not been the same since.

Will we ever get that back...…...Nope. But we can tame the beast down. And we will. Trust in that.
    While I agree, I've never seen HST for $20/50rds....not even in 2018 with nothing going on. You got a hell of a deal!

Call me confused, but not sure how new HST at $0.80 is borderline gouging, but other new old stock for $1.00 is a ok. Not arguing and I get your philosophy, but play even across the board. And I do realize the mods here do. It's a great board and will continue to be.

I just know that if I really want something, I'll pay a bit more for it, if I can't find it anywhere else. If not, I won't.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    While I agree, I've never seen HST for $20/50rds....not even in 2018 with nothing going on. You got a hell of a deal!

Call me confused, but not sure how new HST at $0.80 is borderline gouging, but other new old stock for $1.00 is a ok. Not arguing and I get your philosophy, but play even across the board. And I do realize the mods here do. It's a great board and will continue to be.

I just know that if I really want something, I'll pay a bit more for it, if I can't find it anywhere else. If not, I won't.

I agree it was a deal.
    And we can throw this back and forth all day long.
    And in this one you have become a target and that is a push I understand.
    I/We try and be fair. It is seriously tough to do sometimes.
    I am the same that if I really want it I will go after it.

I/we knew these issues would come up with this but that's the price one pays....(get it) for doing what we feel is the right thing.

Know that I saw your ad long before it popped up in here. I let it go. But if they had been any saltier they would have been pulled regardless of how you felt about it. And again....your ammo is not store bought new stuff. Just saying.

Top Bottom