• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    The hypocrite Democrats are at it again. They know Trump is a clear threat so they will attack by any means possible. This thing with the secret documents has got to stop. Didn’t the FBI find secret documents at sleepy Joe’s house in Delaware in the garage next to his vintage Corvette? No indictment there for sure by that crooked AG. :nono:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The hypocrite Democrats are at it again. They know Trump is a clear threat so they will attack by any means possible. This thing with the secret documents has got to stop. Didn’t the FBI find secret documents at sleepy Joe’s house in Delaware in the garage next to his vintage Corvette? No indictment there for sure by that crooked AG. :nono:

Welcome to the ussr.

Thomas Paine must be kicking at the lid of his coffin screaming, "What in Hell are you waiting for?"

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Seven federal charges, but the actual indictment is not yet unsealed.

"Two sources briefed on the seven charges told NBC News the charges include false statements and conspiracy to obstruct. All charges are related to retaining documents and obstructing justice. One source notes that seven charges doesn’t necessarily mean seven counts - there can be multiple counts associated with each charge."

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    It is a very sad time in America. Regardless of one’s opinion of Trump, this in contrast to how the corruption, illegal acts, etc. on the D side of the aisle are treated is almost unbelievable. It truly shows the depth to which our gov’t has sunk. I recently still held a very slim glimmer of hope for our country to somehow wake up, unite, and correct course. That glimmer is basicaly now all but extinguished.

I anxiously await the coming charges for Biden, Inc. What is that you say ? Don’t hold my breath ?

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    Ah yes, the hyper liberal DOJ. What do I hear all the time on here? "If you don't want to be arrested, don't break the law"
    I hear a lot of people give lip service to integrity, honesty, fairness, morality but it seems to go out the window when it's "your guy". As long as we are treating our representation like a sports team, and the only standard is that "We Win!!" We will continue to swim in the sewer.

I can hear a lot of "BUT WHAT ABOUT.......?" If someone is breaking the law, they should face the charges. It doesn't matter who's "team" they are on.

Please enjoy the following actual INGO quotes.

"Rule #1 - Don't break the law
    Rule # 2 - See rule #1"

"Distrusting the police is a criminal thing irregardless of race. Don't break the law don't see the police."

"If someone doesn't like being sued and/or prison time, don't break the law. It seems too simple."

"Maybe, don't break the law even if you're deaf and black."

"I have an idea....... Don't break the law!"

". If you do not want to have interaction with law enforcement, stack the odds in your favor, don't break the law. It is really that simple. "

"If you don't want to get shot don't break the law don't resist arrest."

"Don't break the law and you won't get shot by the cops."

"It's surprisingly easy to do too. Just don't break the law. They really don't keep them a secret"

*names removed to protect the quilty.

Top Bottom