OSUT#256 - Easter Bunny, Solar Eclipse...what's next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    She just needs to find a place to have babies. I am sure it will be fine.
    Well you were right, and it's too late. There were at least 2 babies in the shed. I don't know if there are more or not. How many eggs do they usually lay? :): The babies' bodies are about 5 or 6" long, so they should be moving out soon I hope.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Well you were right, and it's too late. There were at least 2 babies in the shed. I don't know if there are more or not. How many eggs do they usually lay? :): The babies' bodies are about 5 or 6" long, so they should be moving out soon I hope.
    I would wager your cat is in fear of death. It does end well for cats usually. Maybe that was why it was in the neighbors tree?
    I do not like tree rat, but you could always try it out? At least put some bbq sauce on it though.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I would wager your cat is in fear of death. It does end well for cats usually. Maybe that was why it was in the neighbors tree?
    I do not like tree rat, but you could always try it out? At least put some bbq sauce on it though.
    I don't think the cat knows about it. Not sure she would do anything anyway since the mama is about the same size as she is. But no, it was the dog next door that treed her. Hopefully they'll move on.

Lpherr

Occupied
    All you guys out playing in the yard and all I had time to do, is cast a couple more blanks.
    I'm nearing the end of my composite, so I'll be concluding my casting for a while pretty soon.

I'll show the fancy boys club todays pours first. They're still in the molds and I'll post a skinned and polished pic in the "other" thread when I get to them.

1714162570988.png
    1714162621224.png

Tomorrow I'll go with a simple black and shades of gold.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom