• ...and so much more!
  • indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Come on KG & Bug, agree to disagree. Please give it a rest and call a truce. This is not the DeSantis or Trump 2024 thread and is an unwarranted waste of bandwidth.

I really don't understand why DeSantis insisted on running for pres this cycle, he should be Trumps running mate or just wait until '28 to run - he's still young enough. Just imagine the power of that duo if they teamed up.

This "battle" between the two does nothing to help either Desantis, Trump, the republican party or us.

The topic on hand is the indictment of Trump for better or worse. Lets bash the establishment that created this mess.

/rant

Now, back to reading Three Felonies a Day online.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Bunch of worthless coward lawyers. I wonder what pressure/threats behind the scenes has been applied to them. If that doesn't ruin any "reputation" these lawyers had as defense attorneys I don't know what would.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    May 25, 2023

"DeSantis said that on "Day One" of his presidency he would have his staff examine cases and would be "aggressive" in issuing pardons."

"DeSantis said that "any example of disfavored treatment based on politics or weaponization would be included in that review, no matter how small or how big."

Jun 8, 2023

j7Du_vY5_normal.jpg

Vivek Ramaswamy
    @VivekGRamaswamy

I will pardon *all* Americans who were targets of politicized federal prosecutions & those who were denied due process. This includes all peaceful Jan 6 protesters. It’s important that every candidate is clear about where we stand on the hard issues, not just the standard GOP talking points.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Come on KG & Bug, agree to disagree. Please give it a rest and call a truce. This is not the DeSantis or Trump 2024 thread and is an unwarranted waste of bandwidth.

I really don't understand why DeSantis insisted on running for pres this cycle, he should be Trumps running mate or just wait until '28 to run - he's still young enough. Just imagine the power of that duo if they teamed up.

This "battle" between the two does nothing to help either Desantis, Trump, the republican party or us.

The topic on hand is the indictment of Trump for better or worse. Lets bash the establishment that created this mess.

/rant

Ok indyblue. I did'nt see this before I made my recent post. To me it looks like DeSantis and Ramaswamy have both spoken about the subject of pardons. I did'nt make an issue of it until someone else did first. I have no problem leaving it there.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Two weeks before DeSantis adopts his 'stance'. Running in Trump's draft

One and one half YEARS before DeSantis adopts his 'stance'. A lap down and running in Trump's draft

And Ramaswamy has committed to pardoning Trump and 6 Jan protestors (provided they were peaceful). Note the 'I will ...' language

DeSantis has committed to nothing, note the 'I'll have my staff look into it ...' language. Ramaswamy is out in front on this issue, even if DeSantis decides to 'toughen his stance' he'll be doing it because he doesn't want to take any risks and will still be drafting the leaders

“It would be much easier for me to win this election if Trump weren’t in the race, but I stand for principles over politics,” Ramaswamy tweeted Thursday.
    “I commit to pardon Trump promptly on January 20, 2025 and to restore the rule of law in our country.” In the tweet, Ramaswamy lamented “two tiers of justice: one for Trump, another for Biden,” and criticized the DOJ’s handling of “peaceful protestors on Jan. 6.” The biotech entrepreneur didn’t stop at Trump, though. “I will pardon not just President Trump, but every victim of a politically motivated prosecution. Believe me, there have been others, too,” he said in a video accompanying the Tweet.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    'I'll have my staff examine cases'. Now finish the sentence. "and would be "aggressive" in issuing pardons." That's how the POTUS pardon process works.

Looks to me like he has committed to "aggressively" issuing pardons (assuming provided that they were peaceful) to all those who have been victimized by politics and the weaponization of Federal law enforcement.

I don't see anywhere Ramswarmy has said he will issue a blanket pardon to everyone including those who committed violence nor should he. I believe he said "peaceful protestors"

Now how can Ramaswamy determine who those "peaceful protestors" are without case reviews?

I'm not the one hung up on the issue (just provided a little pushback) as long as they all commit to doing it.

Sorry indyblue. Moving on.

Last edited:

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    LOL, it's all good. My post wasn't directed AT you or anyone in particular but more in that general direction.

Is DeSantis more measured, mature, and articulate than Trump? Yes. But that's not why (for me and my close friends who all voted for T) elected him.

I like Trump for his plain unambiguous language and says what most of us have thought but never said aloud. He could benefit from a little bit of moderation and dump some of the petulant remarks, but we already know that's how he works. He did fight and at least attempt to put every one of his campaign promises into practice and fairly successfully at that given all of the resistance the establishment and deep state put up against him (and still does).

Many of us Trump supporters are supporters exactly because his opponents are trying so hard to remove him from the equation, there's definitely something they're afraid of.

DeSanits inserted himself into this mess (or was he encouraged by those behind the curtain) to do so? Again, imagine if they actually worked together as a team what they may be able to accomplish vs. working against each other especially during the weakest administration I've seen in my lifetime. They're blowing one of the best oppportunities in recent history enact real change to reverse the direction of this country heading off the cliff and disappearing forever.

OK, now I've broken my own rule and muddied up this thread that really belongs in the D & T 20204 threads. Sorry folks.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Hey I get all that. I understand and respect your reasons why.

Just because I might be inclined to support someone else in the GOP primaries who represents ALL of my values as well as policy, which is where that choice should be made btw, it still doesn't mean I won't ultimately vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the nomination for the same reasons that Trump supporters do.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Bunch of worthless coward lawyers. I wonder what pressure/threats behind the scenes has been applied to them. If that doesn't ruin any "reputation" these lawyers had as defense attorneys I don't know what would.
    It didn't sound like they ran away from the way Trump announced it. It sounds like it was handed off to the lawyer who is already representing him in the existing criminal trial.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    It didn't sound like they ran away from the way Trump announced it. It sounds like it was handed off to the lawyer who is already representing him in the existing criminal trial.
    Lol
    That’s what I get for only reading the headlines/synopsis, and only glossing over the article.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Lies!

Biden was not a President so he has no reason to possess any documents. As President Trump had the ultimate power over all documents, including what he wants to keep for personal archives.

What a bunch of malarkey, the government has rigged the system to where the average American commits three felonies a day.

Thinking like this enables the deep state…
    He's just repeating what MSNBC told him to say.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Really not liking the vibes of all this third world crap these ass-holes are pulling.
    This is exactly the kind of stuff that could spill out onto the street into a big ugly mess.
    Trump stepped down after the first coup, thinking it would help diffuse things, but it didn't.
    All he did was embolden them. Same thing he often said of America's enemies... he just didn't think they were here at home.
    I thought that was a smart move at the time, but now I'm starting to wish for a do-over.
    There may never be another "peaceful transition of power" again, (at least a "legal" one for sure) and that's not a good feeling to have.
    Could very well be the end of the republic we're watching here.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

/rant

I’ve done some thinking and agee with you. I think others like yourself are getting tired of seeing an ongoing feud thru multiple threads. It’s selfish and takes up a lot of posting real estate.

So I’ve decided to step away for awhile and let others have room to discuss what they want to. Sorry gents for being so selfish on my part in the past. :ingo:

Last edited:

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-

Toensing, DiGenova to Newsmax: Flaws All Around Indictment
    Former DOJ Deputy Assistant Attorney General Victoria Toensing and former U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, Joe diGenova, say the Trump indictment is filled with flaws.
    "We all know Trump can be kind of undisciplined; that said, the problem here is the abuse of discretion. That conduct is not wrought in any way to pursue a former president of the United States and perhaps a future president of the United States.
    "I want to tell Jack Smith there are two systems of justice because I could have in 2017 gone to the Justice Department and pursued an investigation into Hillary Clinton and found as damning statements about why she eliminated 30,000 emails, why she kept an unsecured server in her basement and why she beat her phone up with a hammer. I could have brought just as damning an indictment," she added.
    DiGenova told Newsmax he was extremely disappointed with the lawyering "on both sides of this case" and that Trump's new legal team should "file a series of motions in front of the court about prosecutorial misconduct, the illegality of the underlying charges and all the things you need to file in a case like this because jury selection in Florida is going to be a lot better for the president than it would have been in the District of Columbia.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Give me a legitimate reason Biden had documents in his garage for more than 6 years.
    Why? Has nothing to do with my post. I don't have to defend something I didn't say was defendable.

I can play that game too though.

Give me a legitimate reason to refuse Trump refused to turn over classified documents?

Ddillard

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    That which is done, will be done. It all only happens because, "We the People" allow such to happen. Will we allow it, of course we will. This REPUBLIC's citizenry has been dumbed down by the duopoly, with assistance by the bureaucratic appointees. It will continue to happen until such citizenry open the eyes and see the truth in this matter. The people have to stand strong in our tenets of Republicanism. The matter being that we are afraid to stand up and uphold what the founders intended us to do. Will we do such? Not at this moment, we won't. We have become the 'Banana Republic' that we set upon ourselves by being docile and dormant in our duties and responsibilities. The elections do matter, and any undo of such will bring atrocities as this.

Too many complain and do nothing beyond that of a silent murmur. The sad truth is we all are responsible for what is going on. Accountability and responsibility falls upon the general populace to show such dissatisfaction in OUR representation in the seat.

They work for us and not the other way around. This is what we have forgotten. We hire and fire, yet refuse to do so. This accountability and responsibility goes for both ends, the people and the so-called representatives.

~"One Man's Opinion!"

Top Bottom