This is one of the older HS Precision 308 win. HTR's

picture.php

william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    Wow Rolex them are some nice Mosins! How do you like the AX? I have not handled one yet. I almost bought a AX chassis for my latest build, but decided to stick with a Mcmillan a5. Hopefully my S&B will be here next week!

armyvet209

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    LAKE COUNTY
    It's a Remington 700 receiver, Schneider M40 contract barrel at 22", McMillan A5 stock, Badger M5 bottom metal, Seekins base and rings and a US Optics SN3 TPAL 3.2-17x MOA/MOA scope. It looks a little different now than in those pics, those were taken right after I painted it. I've installed a full length picatinny rail under the forearm to which I attach my Harris Bipod and clip the rifle into my DCLW tripod. I just had AJ Brown install a Badger EFR mount in the stock last week as well. This is what it looks like currently:

P1040356.jpg

P1040355.jpg
    JEALOUS!!!!! ONE HECK OF A PIECE OF EQUIPMENT AND I BET SHE SHOOTS JUST AS GOOD AS SHE LOOKS

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    Very nice NK, what are the specs on it?

The Stats: (for now)
    -.204 Ruger
    -RRA Upper & UPK
    -RRA Lower & LPK
    -RRA NM Trigger
    -RRA BCG
    -PRI Gas Buster
    -KAC RAS
    -KAC Bipod Adapter
    -Harris Bipod
    -24" DPMS 416 SST Bull Barrel, Full Flutes, .936 diameter, Button Rifled, and 1-12 Twist
    -Troy Gas Block
    -DPMS Rifle Length Gas Tube
    -B&L 10x MilDot

Last edited:

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    I figured it was time I contribute to this thread. It's been a lifelong dream to own and M14 and I finally got to live that dream in January when I fell into a great deal on a Springfield M1A with a Sage EBR already installed, so I had to pick it up. It has SWFA SS 3-9x42 FFP glass with sunshade on it, Harris Bipod, Sage 3 point sling, and the stripper clip mount. Still working on the zero, haven't been to the range much.

med_gallery_7_26_144113.jpg

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I figured it was time I contribute to this thread. It's been a lifelong dream to own and M14 and I finally got to live that dream in January when I fell into a great deal on a Springfield M1A with a Sage EBR already installed, so I had to pick it up. It has SWFA SS 3-9x42 FFP glass with sunshade on it, Harris Bipod, Sage 3 point sling, and the stripper clip mount. Still working on the zero, haven't been to the range much.

med_gallery_7_26_144113.jpg

Very nice!! :drool:

Top Bottom