• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    That was a whole lot of words to say nothing. The author never actually addressed anything other than the fact that burn pits existed. Someone should have tossed the article into a burn pit.

And of course, no comments allowed.
    Yep. I read it three times looking for the "truth" in the statement

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    I didn't realize National Guard JAG officers with field grade rank served in such close proximity to burn pits, especially those who come from political royalty. As often as 46 brings up his firstborn and his early death, this is the first time I can remember his death occurring "in Iraq". This is either just another case of cognitive decline or 46 is venturing into "stolen valor" territory. As much as he who*efully uses Beau as a tool to garner people's sympathy and/or make people think he's one of us (only true if you are a truck driver, Mexican, Puerto Rican or Scrantonian), he misses Beau more for the fact that he could run the family criminal side of things more skillfully than Hunter.

Last edited:

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Don’t forget, received the “Conspicuous Service Medal”. Meritorious and conspicuous do rhyme. One is the peacetime equivalent to the Bronze Star, the other is the rambling of a corrupt, dementia-addled hack politician.
    Delaware actually has a CSM (I had to Google the term) and Beau was awarded it posthumously (of course, since nobody felt his average-at-best tour of duty downwind from killer burn pits was remarkable until ⚰️ occurred). I’m sure if you ask Fecal Joe about it, he’ll tell you it’s more prestigious than the CMH.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They get the most votes ever.

obiden got 81,000,000.

Mentally impaired candidates appeal to mentally impaired voters.
    I mean, look at the likes off Maisy Hirono, or even better Hank Johnson, who is afraid Guam will capsize if we put too many troops there.

Top Bottom