• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Ya, know if it seems like I keep asking for help, I'm sorry.

So here is the situation. When I moved here in may I told my roommate that there will be no drugs in this house. I'm trying to get on a PD up here and currently working security, yadda yadda. A few months ago my roommate had a party while I was at work and in the aftermath my backyard wreaked of pot. He said it wasn't him and we agreed that it wouldn't happen again. Last night I came home between jobs to change, ect. and there they were. My roommate and two of his friends all under 21 (over 18) butt naked "having relations" in the living room. Which really aside from being in the living room, I could care less (again all over 18). However, I went in to the kitchen to find a jug of fruit punch and booze (again, all under 21). It gets better (or worse) I opened the patio to let the dog out after they all ran upstairs (scared of the large man with the large gun on his hip) and there it is ooh ooh "that" smell. (just so you know I'm packing my stuff and looking for other places to hang my hat)
    What I want to know is, if someone had called the police because of the music or something. And they saw (from what I see) underage drinking and possession of Mary Jane. They could have searched the house and found my firearms (in my room). What would happen to them? Me?
    I look at the two big ones Pot, and Firearms and it spells felony to me. Could I be wrong?

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Ya, know if it seems like I keep asking for help, I'm sorry.

So here is the situation. When I moved here in may I told my roommate that there will be no drugs in this house. I'm trying to get on a PD up here and currently working security, yadda yadda. A few months ago my roommate had a party while I was at work and in the aftermath my backyard wreaked of pot. He said it wasn't him and we agreed that it wouldn't happen again. Last night I came home between jobs to change, ect. and there they were. My roommate and two of his friends all under 21 (over 18) butt naked "having relations" in the living room. Which really aside from being in the living room, I could care less (again all over 18). However, I went in to the kitchen to find a jug of fruit punch and booze (again, all under 21). It gets better (or worse) I opened the patio to let the dog out after they all ran upstairs (scared of the large man with the large gun on his hip) and there it is ooh ooh "that" smell. (just so you know I'm packing my stuff and looking for other places to hang my hat)
    What I want to know is, if someone had called the police because of the music or something. And they saw (from what I see) underage drinking and possession of Mary Jane. They could have searched the house and found my firearms (in my room). What would happen to them? Me?
    I look at the two big ones Pot, and Firearms and it spells felony to me. Could I be wrong?
    Could depend on whose name is on the lease. But the firearms, could,
    and probably would be confiscated...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    **** in his pot.

slide_10367_136395_large.jpg

Last edited:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Wow. I have no clue what would happen but get out of there asap. And I wish you the best of luck. And obviously, if you don't already...keep your guns LOCKED. Actually keep your whole room locked.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    There is no lease. My step-dad owns it and I rent from him. Handguns are locked one on my person, the 2 long guns and my AR project are not. My room does not lock, no doorknob.
    Girl and a guy BTW

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    When you add up the percentages of people who drank underage, Smoked pot in college, did a little coke in the 1980's at or before a night of club hopping and figure out how many of them out of ever ten people in a room you get the idea of how common such behavior is.

Pot in the white house, Willie nelson on the roof, clinton did not inhale, and our curent POTUS, admiddly did inhale.

Coke, Goerge the second has been accused and has a little problem with the adult
    beverages i have been told.

I am not sawing it is a good idea in your situation. I am just saying by law of averages 3 to 4 of every ten college age people smoke/experimented with pot. 9 of 10 drank under age.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Moving would be the first option...

Second, go to a hippie shop and buy some Salvia.(it is legal) Then put some of that in his stash for his next spark up and that should do him in.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    There is no lease. My step-dad owns it and I rent from him. Handguns are locked one on my person, the 2 long guns and my AR project are not. My room does not lock, no doorknob.
    Girl and a guy BTW
    Kick them out and find new roommates.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom