Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Al Bundy.

I'm writing in a vote at this point. None of the candidates that will be on my ballot are acceptable to me.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    what will that accomplish? Trump says he supports 2A, clinton wants to take guns away, and third party wont win. Why write in? Who are you proving your point to?

I'm not trying to prove a point to anyone. I'm following my conscience. We should all do that. Trump says a lot of things now. He's said a lot of things in the past, even the relatively recent past that would tend to contradict what he wants you to believe he believes now. I'm not convinced. I'm tired of democrats running as republicans. I'm tired of republicans acting like democrats. Trump is the pinnacle of this problem in my mind...I'm not playing that game this year.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I am having migraines thinking about this. I would not vote for Hillary Clinton for any reason under the sun. I detest Trump and everything he is and represents. It would be hard to sleep knowing that he is the President. However, I believe my vote could actually count in Virginia and although I would love to vote for Paul, I'm not sure I can vote for him at this time. Neither one of them deserve to hold the seat, but unfortunately one of them will. I won't vote for her and I am praying that I won't have to vote for him, but I may not have a choice.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Trump is making this more difficult every day. I would probably trust Sanders with the future of 2A rights more than either of the leading candidates. Maybe the choice will become cleared by November.

This title is bogus, but here is no doubt Trump leaves much to be desired from this interview.
    Donald Trump Finally Admits His Campaign Is Racist

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    None of the above.

I haven't decided who my write in will be yet, but I just can't bring myself to vote for either of these two clowns.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Saw Johnson on Fox News last night. Not impressed, a little wishy washy. Trump has his issues, but they pale in comparison to the real alternative.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    what will that accomplish? Trump says he supports 2A, clinton wants to take guns away, and third party wont win. Why write in? Who are you proving your point to?

But back in 2008, Clinton said this:

I respect the Second Amendment. I respect the rights of lawful gun owners to own guns...

If saying something is enough reason to support someone, I don't know who to believe anymore!

Top Bottom