• ...and so much more!
  • Peter Potamus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Texas attorney general indicted on felony charges, sources say

First Perry in Texas and now Paxton. If you're a player in the GOP, and you become too much of a threat to the sacred cows of the liberal left, they find it much easier to let their cronies prosecute you into submission with fabricated charges rather than fight you at the ballot box. It's how the left operates anywhere in America where they can't win any other way. It's been the narrative now for 20+ years.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Waiting for Obama to be indicted for funneling billions to green hoax industries...

Those were "investments". Some "investments" pay off and some "investments" don't. You can't throw somebody in jail because they make poor "investments", can you?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    What exactly about this is "fabricated?" :dunno:

I always laugh when people label things like this as witch hunts.

My guess is that if one were to dig hard enough one could find evidence of corruption from any politician, no matter their party affiliation.

I for one am happy when corruption is exposed and think we should spend less time squabbling over whether it's "our guy" or "their guy." They are all crooks.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I always laugh when people label things like this as witch hunts.

My guess is that if one were to dig hard enough one could find evidence of corruption from any politician, no matter their party affiliation.

I for one am happy when corruption is exposed and think we should spend less time squabbling over whether it's "our guy" or "their guy." They are all crooks.

While you are correct, the dirt digging usually only goes one way as far as the media is concerned.
    Right gets air time, left gets buried. Its easily recognizable to those paying even the remotest attention.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    I agree the media bias is the disturbing part. It's almost as if the government is running it. Propaganda? Not in this day and age no way that's not possible. Purple where needed.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Texas really needs to get busy and repeal/rework their Special Prosecutor laws which allow certain County Prosecutors to indict serving politicians. Based on past experience, it's entirely one-way (Trent Lott, Rick Perry, Paxton but not - surprisingly the Democrat County Prosecutor who brought charges against Perry, but refused to resign when she was caught - on camera - driving under the influence and attempting to use her office to get out of the charges.)

Top Bottom