POLITICAL pictures - Funny (unlikely), Sad (more likely) Infuriating (most likely)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Be very careful relying upon the FEC data. There are demonstrated cases of donations being made under others names.

The actual James O'Keefe video was quite illuminating. It was pretty obvious that several of the persons he spoke with did not have the means to donate anything like what the FEC had recorded under their names.

I suspect there are two elements to what has transpired. Some persons or groups have found a way to bypass donation limits by fraudulently donating under another's name. This would not be hard if you think about it. Run the list of candidate and party donors, then just start making donations in small amounts under those names. Excellent method to launder money, move it to the candidate of your choice, and with a low risk of identification of the fraud or the fraudsters.

The second element I believe is more of a long / end game issue. When things go hot in a ideological based civil war the fast easy (lazy) way to identify your adversary would be to go to the major organization for the other sides ideology. What better way to destroy your adversary than to have them target their own. There are cases were interviewees have categorically stated they would NEVER donate to a party or candidate for which the FEC has a record of a donation in their name. If I wanted to "poison the well" which represents my ideological organization, I would pull donor data from the adversaries system and make donation's in those names to my organization. When the night raids start occurring some number of "their" supporters will be terminated by their own zealots. Your ideology weaponizes that information to buttress your support and damage the adversary.

Top Bottom