GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I saw a picture on FB where some of the students were "decorating" their new backpacks with stickers and whatnot, effectively circumventing the spirit and intent of the new law.......I mean policy, designed to keep them safe. If these kids have any capacity to see the irony at all, they'd see how things bump stocks come to market as a means to achieve market demand despite laws purported to be encased to keep them safe correlate with their new backpack policy.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I saw a picture on FB where some of the students were "decorating" their new backpacks with stickers and whatnot, effectively circumventing the spirit and intent of the new law.......I mean policy, designed to keep them safe. If these kids have any capacity to see the irony at all, they'd see how things bump stocks come to market as a means to achieve market demand despite laws purported to be encased to keep them safe correlate with their new backpack policy.
    Huh. Modifying a backpack to simulate opacity.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville

They're far to busy snorting condoms to do any thinking...

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    Okay. I’m missing something here. I’ve been seeing references to condom snorting. WTF?

GkubJFP.gif

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

One of the "protesters" (not Hogg) is being praised because he filled his backpack with tampax, and now he's learning about women's issues.

This is why I sometimes have a hard time knowing if someone is serious. Because of **** like this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom