Political funny pictures thread, part IV. Bring on the leather!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I am not saying that I don't believe them, in fact I think they are totally truthful.

Just channeling the (anti tribe kin). Is it my confirmation bias that makes it easy to believe this and disbelieve the lefties?

Since I already believe that the left is heinous it makes it easy to believe this.
    If you really want to know, answer this question for yourself? How much effort did you spend critically thinking about each? How much thinking did you need to decide Mini AOC’s family is telling the truth? How much thinking did it take to decide the little ****-wad is telling a lie?

It does sound to me like you’ve thought about why you can believe Mini-AOC is telling the truth. But not so much for why she might not be. The other side will likely spend a lot more time than you thinking about that.

Likewise, it sounds like you’ve spent at least a little time thinking about why the whiny little ***** ass ****head might be lying, but not much time spent on why he might not be. Again, the other side likely flipped that around in their own thinking. I doubt they spend any time at all seeking out evidence that the little ********** (rhymes with rocktrucker) is a lying sack of chicken ****.

Last edited:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I suppose both sides lie to a certain extent.
    I'd be happy if everybody who promised to leave the country if their candidate didn't get elected would leave.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Pictures people, pictures.

af66c439c06f8e3a874c526de1b1a887.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And I suppose you think "the right" isn't just as guilty?

News Flash: Saying the entire Democrat field of candidates want to leverage American divisions to impose a Communist vision of our future is not a lie, even though you may believe that. This would be one of the few times Ty Webb was wrong

If it wasn't quite so existential, it would be amusing to see all the people who believe Trump got where he is by stoking divisions try to get where he is by ... well, stoking divisions. Obviously it's a case of stoking the correct divisions, and ignoring the fact that Obama really got that ball rolling - you know 'bitter clingers' and 'You didn't build that' as well as "For too long, we've been blind to the way past injustices continue to shape the present." or 'Trayvon could have been my son'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom