• Status
    Not open for further replies.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    This entire situation has depressed me. Today has been a very, very frustrating day. It's made me sit back and watch how ****ed society is, and how powerless we are to do anything about it.

I feel helpless. There. Maybe that's all they wanted.

HHS boss won't probe Planned Parenthood, or even watch videos | Washington Examiner

I'm sure she'll get around to at least watching these videos...right after the administration actually investigates the IRS and the Hilldabeest's e-mail server.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    In today's TX Senate Committee, it was reported that the Houston Planned Parenthood facility alone makes $120,000/month harvesting tissue.

But they don't do it for profit...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    In today's TX Senate Committee, it was reported that the Houston Planned Parenthood facility alone makes $120,000/month harvesting tissue.

But they don't do it for profit...

Crunchy is cheap. Not crunchy is more expensive. They're just recouping their costs. Jeez you right wing extremists just won't let that go.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So are Lamborghini's....or so I heard.

It's fun to jab about that and such, but honestly, the context of the Lamborghini comment was a joke to say, they're not getting rich over it. Then again, if they're bringing in $120K/month in just one city, maybe she was half serious.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It's fun to jab about that and such, but honestly, the context of the Lamborghini comment was a joke to say, they're not getting rich over it. Then again, if they're bringing in $120K/month in just one city, maybe she was half serious.

Best way to lie is to tell the truth--sorta.

skulhedface

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    east indy
    Poking my head back in for the math. Supposedly there's 1 million "procedures" (smdh) performed each year. Planned parenthood does 1/3 of those procedures. If the numbers in the video were close to accurate that would be $300 * 333,333 so there's 100 million per year. Her Lamborghini (New of course) is $486,000. Yeah they ought to be able to afford a few of those.

Now I'll go back under my rock so I don't mess around and get myself ban hammered.

(All numbers are scientific guesses/fuzzy math I don't know the real numbers because they don't disclose them)

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Poking my head back in for the math. Supposedly there's 1 million "procedures" (smdh) performed each year. Planned parenthood does 1/3 of those procedures. If the numbers in the video were close to accurate that would be $300 * 333,333 so there's 100 million per year. Her Lamborghini (New of course) is $486,000. Yeah they ought to be able to afford a few of those.

Now I'll go back under my rock so I don't mess around and get myself ban hammered.

(All numbers are scientific guesses/fuzzy math I don't know the real numbers because they don't disclose them)

It's not that they don't disclose them, this stuff is all made up by right wing extremists bent on depriving women of their God given rights to abortions even as PP does everything in their power to make them available, safe, and rare.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Last edited:

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Why do the ghouls at PP even need a court order to block the videos?
    They already have a nearly unanimous media block on them as it is.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Planned Parenthood VP Says Fetuses May Come Out Intact, Agrees Payments Specific to the Specimen | The Center for Medical Progress

Video isn't the most pleasant thing to watch, FYI.

Hilarious she says "It's a boy!", cracking it open. I thought they were clumps of cells or something? It's a boy?

Also noticing how quiet this thread became after more of these videos are surfacing. I guess "lay low and keep quiet" is the new approach, rather than trying to argue the merits of the organization.

It's best to stick your fingers in your ears and loudly sing, "la, la, la, la, la, la".

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    GPIA7R; Also noticing how quiet this thread became after more of these videos are surfacing. I guess "lay low and keep quiet" is the new approach said:
    Let's be realistic here, The merits of Planned Parenthood have been discussed here already. You and others dismiss what is posted about the services that PP offers.
    What could possibly be left to discuss here ? No one in this world including me could say or post anything that would change the thinking of yourself or another person on the topic of abortion. Nor could you or anybody else say or post anything that would change my mind on my beliefs.
    It's one of those topics that are deep and volatile within what ever side that person sits on. It's no different if you post something you believe in and I don't, I will never believe it no matter what proof you say you have or post or what your personal beliefs are that encroach on my beliefs.
    Abortion / Guns / Conservation / Smoking it matters not the hot topic of the week, the end result is the same, no one changes their opinion and everyone usually walks away pissed off.
    It's one of those topics that has NO starting point to have a conversation with.
    None, Nada, the choice side ain't gonna flex just like the lifers ain't gonna flex.
    The ongoing discussion here is pointless, each of us believes what we want to believe in.
    I was brought up in a Christian Conservative Gun owning Republicans house, and I am a Pro- Choice, Pro Death Penalty Voting Republican.
    No matter what you say and what you post, you are not going to change my opinions on these topics.
    You guys are just beating a dead horse... :horse: :horse: :horse:

This thread needs a abortion.

Last edited:

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    I know. So don't post. I'm talking about the people that were here bringing substance and real argument to the subject. I wasn't directing it at you.

LOL, see that's funny, I myself have been waiting a week for the same thing from your side of the argument.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Let's be realistic here, The merits of Planned Parenthood have been discussed here already. You and others dismiss what is posted about the services that PP offers.

Abort the thread? Okay, but first, is it a boy or girl?

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    What could possibly be left to discuss here ? No one in this world including me could say or post anything that would change the thinking of yourself or another person on the topic of abortion. Nor could you or anybody else say or post anything that would change my mind on my beliefs.
    It's one of those topics that are deep and volatile within what ever side that person sits on. It's no different if you post something you believe in and I don't, I will never believe it no matter what proof you say you have or post or what your personal beliefs are that encroach on my beliefs.
    Abortion / Guns / Conservation / Smoking it matters not the hot topic of the week, the end result is the same, no one changes their opinion and everyone usually walks away pissed off.
    It's one of those topics that has NO starting point to have a conversation with.
    None, Nada, the choice side ain't gonna flex just like the lifers ain't gonna flex.
    The ongoing discussion here is pointless, each of us believes what we want to believe in.
    I was brought up in a Christian Conservative Gun owning Republicans house, and I am a Pro- Choice, Pro Death Penalty Voting Republican.
    No matter what you say and what you post, you are not going to change my opinions on these topics.
    You guys are just beating a dead horse... :horse: :horse: :horse:

You have a hardened heart, sir, if the most recent video can't make you reflect on your position.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom