• Status
    Not open for further replies.

skulhedface

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    east indy
    We had a miscarriage at 14 weeks. My SON was a human. Not a clump of cells. Not a sexually transmitted disease. Not property. He was a human life that was lost. I used to believe that as a man I wasn't entitled to an opinion on abortion. I was wrong. They are killing humans. The same rules that apply to other legal circumstances to kill a human should apply here as well. We can't kill people because it's convenient.

Now that feminine services are mandated to be covered (with a few exceptions) by health insurers and carrying insurance is mandatory as well, planned parenthood should be shut down nationwide. Their services are no longer required.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Breathe, People Breathe!

Again, this thread is not about pro-life vs pro-choice.

Here's the OP...........Again-

quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by JTScribe
    Planned Parenthood 2.0
    Another Planned Parenthood Doctor Haggling Price of Body Parts

Come to Planned Parenthood for all your tissue purchasing needs! Now with new "non-crunchy" procedures . . .

Remember this thread is about certain people at certain companies that are harvesting crunchy and non-crunchy parts for their Lamborghinis.
    But in the traditional INGO spirit, this thread has gone off course and will be closed like most all arguments here.

Jeezers!

skulhedface

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    east indy
    Breathe, People Breathe!

Again, this thread is not about pro-life vs pro-choice.

Here's the OP...........Again-

Remember this thread is about certain people at certain companies that are harvesting crunchy and non-crunchy parts for their Lamborghinis.
    But in the traditional INGO spirit, this thread has gone off course and will be closed like most all arguments here.

Jeezers!

It's an integral part of the conversation. They call it harvesting, I call it killing. If someone were willing to pay top dollar for 62 year old livers and the doctors were making a few bucks by smashing old ladies heads in there would be no doubt or debate about whether they should be allowed to continue.

Having said that, I'm too close to this issue so I will continue to read this thread without responding any further.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Human beings are not " property " anymore,
    Now as a fetus, absolutely no way no how. It belongs to Mom.

Now after birth and the father is proven to be the father, He is granted his rights as a parent.

Jamil, you fish more than Kut. :dunno:

C'mon man. Keep up with the conversation. I suspect the person I replied to understands what I'm saying.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Property rights are completely defensible. Your body, your property. It's big government to say otherwise.

Yes, precisely the same argument that the Antebellum South made when others expressed disapproval over their "property."
    You're in good company with that philosophy of yours.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    You can grab DNA from any organ in the body too. Everything is genetically unique in a way, so there's little reason to assign it any more purpose than it already has. It may hold genetic information from two people, but to me that is irrelevant if it's barely developed. Plus the father doesn't have to carry it, so the woman has more say in the matter. if the dad gets upset over the woman aborting then he should have picked his partner more wisely.

The idea of level of development is a moving target. It is vague, most likely intentionally so. You worry about mom, to the near exclusion of dad. While that is insensitive, I really don't care. They're adults, they can deal with the consequences of their actions. I'm on the baby's side, first and foremost. And as much as you think your side has the monopoly on compassion toward women, it really doesn't. The emotional and even physical effects can be pretty severe compared to the inconvenience of having a child around. And that ignores the option of adoption.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Human beings are not " property " anymore,
    Now as a fetus, absolutely no way no how. It belongs to Mom.

Now after birth and the father is proven to be the father, He is granted his rights as a parent.

Jamil, you fish more than Kut. :dunno:

The baby can be proven to be from a particular father before birth. Birth is an arbitrary point, which has nothing to do with fatherinv a child. You are right. Human beings are most definitely not property. The truth of that is not dependent on the age of the person.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Yes, precisely the same argument that the Antebellum South made when others expressed disapproval over their "property."
    You're in good company with that philosophy of yours.

One problem with that logic: the slave owners only had a rightful claim to their own body, and no other free-willed body, regardless of what law told them otherwise. They can use the Nuremburg defense all they want, it doesn't hold water.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom