• ...and so much more!
  • richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    \
    Keep it in your delivery vehicle! The whole point of having it is when you are out on deliveries. Dont take it in with you to the pizza building if you are afraid of it being seen OR some us here can run you through a mini boot camp and get you in shape so you can see your toes again! :):
    the chances are high, that if robbed I will not be in my car. we drivers are known for having crappy cars. my last vehicle didn't even have door locks. I assume the toes comment was in jest, so good one. Even if I was in shape other than round and rotund, I believe a iwb would print and cost me my lively hood.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I don't know what you make but that shouldn't be too hard of a job to replace if you lose it. I'd rather be alive and living in a cardboard box than dead.
    Ill add papa johns to my list on businesses I boycott. I'll also be writing their corporate office a letter stating why I'm taking my money elsewhere. Its ridiculous they'd fire someone for trying to stay alive. Whoever made that policy needs punch in the dingle berries.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    \
    the chances are high, that if robbed I will not be in my car. we drivers are known for having crappy cars. my last vehicle didn't even have door locks. I assume the toes comment was in jest, so good one. Even if I was in shape other than round and rotund, I believe a iwb would print and cost me my lively hood.
    Not quite what I meant. Keep the handgun in your car (Out of the workplace building itself), after you leave for a delivery (in your car) put the gun on you where it would be well suited in case ever needed. Then prepare to tell the boss " a guy tried to rob me and I shot him in self defense but I am still alive, when do I pick up my last paycheck?" if the time ever happens. But again...you are still alive. Sure beats the alternative.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    I don't know what you make but that shouldn't be too hard of a job to replace if you lose it. I'd rather be alive and living in a cardboard box than dead.
    Ill add papa johns to my list on businesses I boycott. I'll also be writing their corporate office a letter stating why I'm taking my money elsewhere. Its ridiculous they'd fire someone for trying to stay alive. Whoever made that policy needs punch in the dingle berries.
    I have to ask....You do know what dingle berries are, dont you? You ARENT suppose to have them. :scratch: Me thinks you used the term incorrectly in your sentence.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    You want to punch them in the small pieces of feces that get stuck in the hairs around their anus do to poor wiping practices? That's different...
    Thats exactly what I was wondering...but I didnt have the mindset to put it out there so plain and proper for him. :D

We are going downhill from here! :popcorn:

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    I have heard many times on this forum, if you leave a weapon in your vehicle unsecured, should it be stolen you are liable.
    dingle berries. haha. that would be the dork in the half million dollar gold penis car.

Not quite what I meant. Keep the handgun in your car (Out of the workplace building itself), after you leave for a delivery (in your car) put the gun on you where it would be well suited in case ever needed. Then prepare to tell the boss " a guy tried to rob me and I shot him in self defense but I am still alive, when do I pick up my last paycheck?" if the time ever happens. But again...you are still alive. Sure beats the alternative.

I am a believer in the law of chance. the more you handle a loaded firearm the greater the chance of a nd. I get in and out of my vehicle on average 16 times in one night. that's 16 times unhostering or what ever to a live firearm. times 4 nights a week. 66 times 4 in a month. 264 times. does not sound wise to me.

MiNDRiVE

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I've been friends with Daniel (the victim) and his sister Mary for about 10 years now. He was a really good guy and didn't ever have a bad word to say about anybody. I also wanted to thank everybody for the donations and the link to his fund raiser. It really means a lot to me and his family.

Thanks

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Have you tried crotch carry? They make a holster for it. It works for some. However, I wouldn't want to fishing around down there vigorously when I'm about to get robbed. "Ugh… I know how this looks… ugh ahem ah ah… I just have a nervous condition… ah ah ah… I just have to do this when I'm scared. Don't mind me…"

5.11 (I believe) makes a breakaway shirt for torso carry.

For pocket carry, LAPG Operator pants have big pockets and are pretty cheap. (I got them on sale for $17/pair.)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Lawyers are the cause. Fear of law suits. No other reason.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Pizza Drivers are not protected by the Parking Lot Bill,

How Do I know you ask?

Because a certain attorney spent more time playing around on radio and TV and now any job that can be remotely construed as home based is not covered....

Yep.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I know the pizza driver who was killed. This isnt his first time having a problem while delivering pizzas for Papa Johns. He used to work at the 38th and Post road Papa Johns. He got robbed and requested to be transfered. He then transferred to the south side store at Madison Ave and Hanna. Which is where he was delivering pizzas for when he was fatally shot while out on a delivery.

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Have you tried crotch carry? They make a holster for it. It works for some. However, I wouldn't want to fishing around down there vigorously when I'm about to get robbed. "Ugh… I know how this looks… ugh ahem ah ah… I just have a nervous condition… ah ah ah… I just have to do this when I'm scared. Don't mind me…"

5.11 (I believe) makes a breakaway shirt for torso carry.

For pocket carry, LAPG Operator pants have big pockets and are pretty cheap. (I got them on sale for $17/pair.)
    Haha I can just picture the robbers face when he sees me go for my junk. Plus if I got in a hurry, I could have a nd and I can't afford to lose even an inch if you know what I mean. Uniform policy is tan khaki pants.

Top Bottom