• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    This is so sad. Such a waste and for what reason? Why? When does it end?

I wonder if the penalty for murder was to die in the same manner in which your victim died...maybe that would eliminate this type of thing.

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    So sad. I delivered for about three years while in college following my military stint. ALWAYS had an auto on my side (1911 or 92FS Beretta) and an AR shorty in the back seat. In the end, I had drawn pistol three times and the AR once, but the demeanor of a military guy carrying probably diffused other incidences before they unfolded. Actually had to fire the AR, but only once in a fire suppression role. It really is a jungle out there when you're alone in the dark and known to be carrying a bag of cash and hot pizza. Once you show yourself to be a somewhat hardened target however, interest seems to be quickly lost by those who would roll a common pizza boy.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Ironically, just after I got the alert from WTHR and posted this, our usual Friday night pizza delivery from Pizza Hut showed up. I took a couple of extra minutes to invite the driver into the house and related this story to him. I told him to please be aware of his surroundings and to always be alert to potential bad situations. Gave him a nice tip and sent him on his way. Hopefully I planted a little seed of SA with him.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Ironically, just after I got the alert from WTHR and posted this, our usual Friday night pizza delivery from Pizza Hut showed up. I took a couple of extra minutes to invite the driver into the house and related this story to him. I told him to please be aware of his surroundings and to always be alert to potential bad situations. Gave him a nice tip and sent him on his way. Hopefully I planted a little seed of SA with him.
    That's very nice of you.

BTW, I'm a Pizza Hut fan too.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I know many hard working two job people that delivers Pizza in the evening and at night. These good fine people would rather work than ask for handouts or revert to crime. People who shoot, rob and kill other people because they are too lazy to work for themselves don't deserve to live in my Country. Send them to Iraq to live or .......?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

If he came in the house, he failed test #1.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    So sad. I delivered for about three years while in college following my military stint. ALWAYS had an auto on my side (1911 or 92FS Beretta) and an AR shorty in the back seat. In the end, I had drawn pistol three times and the AR once, but the demeanor of a military guy carrying probably diffused other incidences before they unfolded. Actually had to fire the AR, but only once in a fire suppression role. It really is a jungle out there when you're alone in the dark and known to be carrying a bag of cash and hot pizza. Once you show yourself to be a somewhat hardened target however, interest seems to be quickly lost by those who would roll a common pizza boy.

Story time! I'd like to hear the incidents if you don't mind.

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    isnt it against their policies to carry a firearm too? im not sure, but i always knew pizza delivery was dangerous

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Prayers to the family and friends of this person ...

Yeah... turns out this is a friend of a friend of mine. (not that my friend is close... high school classmate that I havent seen in 20 years, but still...) To hear her talk about him on Facebook, he was an alright guy. So sad.

Small world this town of Indy...

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    Prayers sent to that mans family for this viscous act . If they are caught too bad it's not eye for an eye .

Top Bottom