• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    i like them like the walther but would like one in a 9mm or up just as nice?

awesome pink where can i get them for my AR

Do a Google search for CAVALRY ARMS. They make furniture in many colors including pink, red, yellow, green, blue and purple. They also make black, OD Green, desert tan and dark earth too.

Here are a few of mine (photo before they were lost in the boating accident) all wearing Cavalry Arms furniture, I called these the LEGO guns because of the colors :) :
    Yellow = 6.5 Grendel
    Pink = 5.56 & 22lr conversion
    Blue = 9mm
    1-1-1.jpg

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Midwest Gun Exchange has a limited run of Sig Mosquitoes in pink with either a blackened or nickle slide.

The last batch was Walther P22's in pink.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Do a Google search for CAVALRY ARMS. They make furniture in many colors including pink, red, yellow, green, blue and purple. They also make black, OD Green, desert tan and dark earth too.

Here are a few of mine (photo before they were lost in the boating accident) all wearing Cavalry Arms furniture, I called these the LEGO guns because of the colors :) :
    Yellow = 6.5 Grendel
    Pink = 5.56 & 22lr conversion
    Blue = 9mm
    1-1-1.jpg

I like the pink and blue ones. The yellow one looks too much like "school bus yellow". (I'm a school bus driver and I'm sick of 'bus yallar'. (purposely misspelled. :D)

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    Went gun shopping over the weekend and before I left my wife asked If i was going to get her a gun. I said maybe as long as it is not pink. (not knowing guns with pink on them existed) first gun someone was looking at shop had pink grips.

belle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indianapolis
    At least from the pictures, those pink guns look too much like toys to me. I think I personally would rather not have customized colors.

sunshine23

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Kentucky
    I actually love the thought of pink guns, or having the option to customize them. I think it's doing a great thing for the sport and also helps ease the minds of some of the people who are against/scared of guns. That's just my opinion though.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Taffy

:twocents:

I think it depends on what you intentions are. Personally, I would love to be able to find a pink camo bow for deer hunting (how cool would that be?). No such luck so far. But a handgun... I view that a little differently.

My husband and I were out recently looking at handguns only to discover that many of them now have pink grips. I told him that I absolutely do NOT want a pink gun. If I'm ever in a position where I have to pull a weapon on someone, I want to make darn sure they know it's a .44 cal revolver, not a chunk of strawberry taffy.

Jenny

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    I read somewhere that some college did a study and deer actually see orange better than pink.

Dont quote me becuase I have no idea where I heard it. Can you imagine a group of hunters sitting at the cabin playin poker drinking beer puffing on a stogie and wearing a pink hat and vest:rofl::rofl::rofl:

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I read somewhere that some college did a study and deer actually see orange better than pink.

Dont quote me becuase I have no idea where I heard it. Can you imagine a group of hunters sitting at the cabin playin poker drinking beer puffing on a stogie and wearing a pink hat and vest:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Especially if they are all unshaven, hair all askew! :laugh::rockwoot::D

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    My wife loves her pink Walther P22 so much that she is the one dragging me to the range now days.

A post earlier mentioned that pink guns were condescending to women... That is simply ludicrous. Anything that attracts someone to the sport of shooting is a good thing. My wife choose the gun by fit first and color second and had the choice of Black/Black, Black/Pewter, Grey/Black, Grey/Pewter, Camo/Black, Camo/Pewter, Pink/Black or Pink/Pewter to name a few in that line.

Why did she choose the gun below? SHE LIKED IT!!! (Condescending, my &#%)

pinkp22kb0.jpg
    [/IMG]

"The Customer Can Have Any Color He Wants So Long As It's Black". -- Henry Ford

Last edited:

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    My wife now has several guns .. she is gettin almost as bad as me ...lol

But the only gun she has in pink is her remington 597 in Pink camo ....
    most of the pink guns she don't care for ...

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    My wife has threatened me with.... anatomical modification ... should I ever buy her a pink gun.

IOW... she's not a fan :laugh:

Walter Zoomie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    BeechTucky
    No offense to anyone, but I think pink firearms are ridiculous and improper and imprudent.

Firearms should be black or subdued or blued or stainless and have nice wood grain finishes.

Firearms should not look like toys.

Firearms should look dark and menacing and evil and foreboding, and should hint at their lethality.

Or, a firearm's look should make the observer think of their great-grandfather, or a piece of vintage antique oak furniture, or a swallow of fine sippin' bourbon.

A firearm's appearance should not remind the observer of the day care center toy box.

That's what I think.

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    I have talked to alot of hunters that hunt squirel and rabbit and other small game that absolutly love the brightly colored (PINK,ORANGE)guns like the cricket .22 .
    They say it makes it much easier to find if they lay the thing down against a tree or whatever ..
    myself I don;t care for them but i can see were theose folks are coming from

Top Bottom