• ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    People who say they didn't "have time" to do something when clearly it was you didn't "make time" to do something.

Huzrjim

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Monroe County
    May have already been covered, but my biggest pet peeve is motorists driving the speed limit (or less) in the left lane!! We need to adopt Autobahn rules on our highways.

SkinNFluff

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Mauckport, Indiana
    May have already been covered, but my biggest pet peeve is motorists driving the speed limit (or less) in the left lane!! We need to adopt Autobahn rules on our highways.

Let's not forget about those criminals who are always breaking the law because they think going 5 over is ok. My cruise control gets set on the limit or just below. Then again the only time I will get into the fast lane is when letting traffic merge or when I am passing someone doing under the limit. In those cases I get back over as soon as possible.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

+1 The law here (Ohio) says 'slower traffic keep right'. Unambiguous. Doesn't say anything about 'unless you're going the speed limit' or any other qualifier

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    +1 The law here (Ohio) says 'slower traffic keep right'. Unambiguous. Doesn't say anything about 'unless you're going the speed limit' or any other qualifier
    Seems like everytime I get behind somebody from ohio they are in the left lane and will not budge!?!? I know it happens everywhere but daggone it seems like they get to indiana and in the left lane they go?

speedracer302

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Hamilton County
    People that dont know how a 4-way stop works drive me nutz!! When the car going straight sets and waits for the car making a left (and waves them on to be friendly) slows the whole process down. 4 way stops work well when the drivers are ready for their turn and know the rules!

Too many 4-ways stops on the north side...

vvet762

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    People on INGO who don't fill out the "about me basic information" or put in some silly info.
    Television. It's pure garbage
    Rude drivers. Leave earlier and try to be civil behind the wheel.
    GLBT. It's your business, not mine.
    People who think pets are their children.
    Football players who make a tackle and act like it was the greatest feat since time began. It's their job!
    Sales people that would rather take a phone call than sell me what I am ready to buy.
    Loud music and disc jocky jabber.
    I could go on but it's time to put it to rest.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Traffic round-a-bouts. The small one in Greenville, OH I have to go through is a total PIA at times. I'm sick of waiting on traffic that's 2 blocks away to go through the circle when I'm right there on the edge of it. They flow through on your left one right after the other like water, bumper to bumper on the far outside of the circle so there is no way for anyone else to make it through. It just baffles me how I can be at the intersection and someone a block or so away still has the right of way. I hate traffic circles.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    People on INGO who don't fill out the "about me basic information" or put in some silly info.
    Television. It's pure garbage
    Rude drivers. Leave earlier and try to be civil behind the wheel.
    GLBT. It's your business, not mine.
    People who think pets are their children.
    Football players who make a tackle and act like it was the greatest feat since time began. It's their job!
    Sales people that would rather take a phone call than sell me what I am ready to buy.
    Loud music and disc jocky jabber.
    I could go on but it's time to put it to rest.

Yep, a big one I forgot about. It's either the phone or another customer who they think they can make a better sale to. I usually wait until they get off the phone then tell them why I'm walking away and taking my business elsewhere. I wish I could have seen the face on the Toyota salesman in Muncie the next day if he knew what it cost him to do this.

vvet762

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    1. The phrase "Bad boy" as in "lets get this bad boy on the grill"

2. Drivers getting on an interstate and slow down to merge into traffic.

3. TV

Top Bottom