• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Do you have any Pet Peeves ? Mine is people carrying a handgun unloaded... Eerrrrr, Why carry if its not loaded and if you think your fast enough to cock load and fire when the bad guy has already got the jump on you, then you will more then likely be dead..... Never have understood why anyone would do this, its just a bad habit to get into ..... You only die once.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    People who tailgate me in 7000lb "Mommy Tanks" (Suburban, Escalade, Denali etc). In a panic stop they'll STILL be going 35 when they hit me.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Do you have any Pet Peeves ? Mine is people carrying a handgun unloaded... Eerrrrr, Why carry if its not loaded and if you think your fast enough to cock load and fire when the bad guy has already got the jump on you, then you will more then likely be dead..... Never have understood why anyone would do this, its just a bad habit to get into ..... You only die once.

I do get that argument (and I've never carried unloaded), but if I was going into a dangerous place and I had the choice of carrying either a brick or an unloaded gun, with the bullets in my pocket, I'm not choosing the brick.

The ONLY logical stance on that is to say that a loaded and ready weapon offers the most protection, having no weapon at all offers the least protection, and having an unloaded weapon offers something in between.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I remember someone asking me if my gun was loaded.
    I looked at them and asked what purpose would there possibly be in carrying an unloaded gun around.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I do get that argument (and I've never carried unloaded), but if I was going into a dangerous place and I had the choice of carrying either a brick or an unloaded gun, with the bullets in my pocket, I'm not choosing the brick.

The ONLY logical stance on that is to say that a loaded and ready weapon offers the most protection, having no weapon at all offers the least protection, and having an unloaded weapon offers something in between.
    I'm choosing the brick.

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    When I open a can of soda and my thumb gets wet.

No turn signal.

impatient drivers.

when my shirt gets untucked

sweaty feet

Very slow drivers

ammo gougers

running out of hot water

neighbors dog barking late at night for hours

People that wait for a green to make a right turn

Rocketscientist

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    Valparaiso
    My sister hops in the car, sees my gun next to my seat, she goes "You have a gun?? What do you need a gun for? Doesn't that make you nervous?" Me, "Not at all, why?" She says, "Cause it could go off!" Me, "ughhhh... no guns don't work like that."

Mind you, my sister was in close proximity to a mall shooting a couple years ago and had to duck & cover in the back of some random store. I was astonished she would even ask what my need was. She of all people! More motivation for me to educate her... and I have been, gradually. Her interest is growing in baby steps, but we will get there eventually!

My biggest firearm related pet peeve is how clueless a lot of people are about firearms. I realize guns aren't part of everyone's life, but still it irritates me nonetheless. I try to free a few minds when the opportunity presents itself.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    People who confuse semi-auto and full-auto.

People who yell into cell phones.

Anybody tailgating me, period. I'm not going to speed up for you buddy. Go ahead and rear end me. I dare you. I've got insurance.

Noisy eaters, especially slurping drinks.

Taking babies into theatres. They don't understand what's happening on screen. All you're doing is ruining the film for everyone else. Take your child elsewhere.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Noisy eaters, especially slurping drinks.

Taking babies into theatres. They don't understand what's happening on screen. All you're doing is ruining the film for everyone else. Take your child elsewhere.

Look up misophonia, see if the definition sends doodads up your spine. Some of the kids are different; offspring #1 here could sit a 3 hour movie before he could walk.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    When someone talks non-stop through a movie or TV show and then asks what happened. Especially if it is the new episode and I haven't seen it yet.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    When someone talks non-stop through a movie or TV show and then asks what happened. Especially if it is the new episode and I haven't seen it yet.

When I watch movies with my wife she always asks stuff like, "who's that guy? What are they doing?" Even if it just started or I just turned it on.

She gets mad when I say, "I don't know, I've been watching just as long as you." Or, "I didn't write the darn thing. Just watch and see."

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    How about the ever popular guy who putzes down the road towards a green light just slow enough (under the limit of course) so he makes it but you get stuck and give up three minutes of your life because he doesn't know how to drive. Wife gets PO'd when I make comments so I just sit in silence until the light turns green.

Or the kids at the grocery store hitting you up for donations as you come and go. Why would I care about funding someones team? If the parents want their kids involved in this stuff, let them pay. Begin flaming.

Top Bottom