Here's a target of a milk bottle dressed like a badguy:
    ialefi-qr.jpg

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    No, politicians definitely do not deserve any sort of special consideration. It's always bothered me when they're referred to as "public servants". It makes it sound as thought they've sacrificed so much... the military guys, they've sacrificed... Al Gore? Not so much.

OK, now on to the point. I know I'm going to called too serious because this comment, but with so many choices like bin Laden, Kim Jung-Il, Chavez, etc., I don't feel the need to start shooting at American targets. (OK,maybe someone like Manson.)

I'm not trying to position myself on a moral high ground ('cause we all know it can be a hard piece of ground to defend), but just sharing my personal choice.

But that's what's great about America: I can make that decision, and others can choose differently. And I'm glad they can choose to express themselves differently. That's what it's all about.

OK, bring on the flames about my needing to chill. :-)

Good points,

We certainly can't go around thinking about killing certain individuals simply because we don't agree with their views.

While we know that some are here to simply destroy our known way of life, we cannot express our anger in a method that would deem us as extremists.

I print up my own targets, and would like to enhance them from being simply circle ones, I can't see myself aiming at a politician for my own gratification.

I am for printing up some creative targets, provided anyone has some good ideas.

In fact, I would like to offer up to INGunOwners a deal where I will provide personalized targets at a very low cost and split the profit with supporting this site.

I can print up to 13" x 19" targets in full color or black & white. I'll work up a price schedule and post it or contact FENWAY about this.
    Anyone have any ideas, you can PM and let me know.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    So does this mean that people who throw darts at their boss will become homicidal when they are fired and kill their bosses with a dart to the eyeball? Or are they just sadistic evil people and should be fired for expressing their frustration in a non-violent way? :dunno:

:D

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    So does this mean that people who throw darts at their boss will become homicidal when they are fired and kill their bosses with a dart to the eyeball? Or are they just sadistic evil people and should be fired for expressing their frustration in a non-violent way? :dunno:

Ha ha. I knew that darts would come up after my comment. Darts is a whole 'nuther thang. I won't disclose whose picture adorns my dart board. :patriot: I'm not that serious. :D

DodgebyDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008

it's all fun and games until someone gets an eye put out:laugh:

Top Bottom