• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I watched long enough to realize that Liberals' favorite word has four letters and starts with "F". It seems to come up every 3rd or 4th word in everything they say.
    That's part of the reason I avoid liberals; I'm tired of the profanity.

You better start avoiding anyone that's ever served in the armed forces, as well. They are masters, and have been known to create a few themselves.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Like Sergeant Zim in "Starship Troopers", berating his company of recruits on the first morning. As Juan Rico reported:

"He never repeated himself, and he never used either profanity or obscenity. (I learned later that he reserved those for very special occasions, which this wasn't.) But he described our shortcomings, physical, mental, moral, and genetic, in great and insulting detail."

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Like Sergeant Zim in "Starship Troopers", berating his company of recruits on the first morning. As Juan Rico reported:

"He never repeated himself, and he never used either profanity or obscenity. (I learned later that he reserved those for very special occasions, which this wasn't.) But he described our shortcomings, physical, mental, moral, and genetic, in great and insulting detail."

That requires wit and intelligence; it is a form of poetry.
    Dropping "F" bombs every three seconds indicates a trifling and tedious room-temperature IQ.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    You better start avoiding anyone that's ever served in the armed forces, as well. They are masters, and have been known to create a few themselves.

Its hit and miss. Some f'n soldiers don't f'n know how the f to put together a decent f'n sentence. On the other hand, some of the most articulate people I've ever met are in the military.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Or a former NYC detective now working for the USPS....I had a .41 magnum Ruger Redhawk I sold on gunbroker come missing in a shipment at the sorting center in CT the WEEK of Sandy Hook...Bass Pro Shop just got the damaged box....ATF hooked me up with the postal inspector, who had been a NYC detective, and he used that word in ways so artful and beautifully that I nearly changed my whole sense of what is "proper" language...

He was a master and I wish I would have recorded our conversations....He was a poet....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I picked up a few from my days working in a factory as a young engineer. They're just words. Other more acceptible words mean the same things, but we've decided that these words in particular are vulgar.

Many have the ability; only the vocabulary-challenged and the thinking-impaired do it constantly.

Not really. I've known some fairly simple people who never use fowl language and I've known some really bright people who curse like a sailor. It's also situational. There are some times that people just don't curse. In my church going days I've known people who carry on intelligent, pious conversations in the foyer, then bring out their sailor vocabulary when they get home.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Or a former NYC detective now working for the USPS....I had a .41 magnum Ruger Redhawk I sold on gunbroker come missing in a shipment at the sorting center in CT the WEEK of Sandy Hook...Bass Pro Shop just got the damaged box....ATF hooked me up with the postal inspector, who had been a NYC detective, and he used that word in ways so artful and beautifully that I nearly changed my whole sense of what is "proper" language...

He was a master and I wish I would have recorded our conversations....He was a poet....

I was going to say cops too, but people already typically avoid us, lol

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Come on people, the "F" word is most probably the most versatile word in the English language! There are YouTube videos for proof, but I can't post, nor link them, because, reasons!

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Excellent. Be sure to teach it to you young daughters and granddaughters so they can empress their elementary teachers with their intelligence.
    Also, be certain they know to use ample profanity in job interviews. Store clerks and wait staff should, of course, use the "F" word to greet customers.

Put purple anyplace you think it needs be.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Excellent. Be sure to teach it to you young daughters and granddaughters so they can empress their elementary teachers with their intelligence.
    Also, be certain they know to use ample profanity in job interviews. Store clerks and wait staff should, of course, use the "F" word to greet customers.

Put purple anyplace you think it needs be.

I think you're taking it too seriously Doug. We're only joking. I can't even say dagnabit in my parent's home. I understand what you're saying, but it's ridiculous to imply that liberals have an monopoly on profanity.

Top Bottom