PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lpherr

Occupied
    I love tomatoes, tomato things. My body on the other hand since I turned 40 said "Nope. We will make you hate your life now." My father has been allergic to them since he was a teenager and I'm starting to get some of those same symptoms (horrible cramps, explosive poo, wishing I would die, etc) when I have too much.
    Tomatoes aren't for the weak.

betus12

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2024
    Kokomo
    That's better!

The reason for the rule is twofold. First, it allows us to get to know you. Thats the whole point of buying/selling here is its a community. We arent dealing some rando wondering if we are gonna get shanked during a deal, or needing to bring overwatch. Hell, some of the users here, I've even cross shipped a small item because I knew the user's word was good and he would send the money.

Second, if we allowed the one liners for all the new guys, this place would be full of obnoxious, useless one liners, and the board's content would suffer.

Sure, once you get your post count up its no big deal to post the occasional one liner. You've probably seen them.
    I definitely understand the need for 50 quality posts. Part of the reason I'm interested in participating in the classifieds is because of all of the precautions put in place to keep out bots/scammers.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I definitely understand the need for 50 quality posts. Part of the reason I'm interested in participating in the classifieds is because of all of the precautions put in place to keep out bots/scammers.
    Considering we are talking about "weapons of war", or more seriously something that can cause deadly harm in the wrong hands, knowing who you're dealing with is very important. Its also why quite a few of us will not deal with those that just buy in for the classifieds with no other posts or contributions.

I've yet to have a transaction on INGO that I felt queasy, unsure or unsafe.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Props to you for accepting some well-intentioned guidance about the rules graciously without getting butthurt. No one wants to see you fail or get booted.

betus12

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2024
    Kokomo
    Considering we are talking about "weapons of war", or more seriously something that can cause deadly harm in the wrong hands, knowing who you're dealing with is very important. Its also why quite a few of us will not deal with those that just buy in for the classifieds with no other posts or contributions.

I've yet to have a transaction on INGO that I felt queasy, unsure or unsafe.
    It's always weird meeting a stranger from the internet, It's reassuring to know most everyone has had a positive experience.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I personally knocked out at LEAST 9 reports today. I think its actually between 10 and 11. But there were 9 at one point late this afternoon. All rule breakers in the classifieds.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I personally knocked out at LEAST 9 reports today. I think its actually between 10 and 11. But there were 9 at one point late this afternoon. All rule breakers in the classifieds.
    Makes my life easier! Keep up the good work CM.

9? Wow that number on the counter is usually reserved for off the rails runners.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    That is something that never crossed my mind….but it sure explains a lot about the last week or so.
    And there's plenty more behind the scenes that are not seen. We definitely get a massive uptick of new members this time a year

Reactions: Mij
    Top Bottom