PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    True story: When I was in scouts, our assistant scoutmaster had a story about his AF survival week.

Dropped somewhere remote in Montana iirc. He set up a snare along a deer trail using paracord and managed to bag a deer the first day in.
    Found a creek fulll of crawdads and lived off surf’n’turf for a week.

He gained 10 pounds.

Qwerty357

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2023
    Pittsboro
    In thread note to those reporting these posts. This member paid the site supporter fee so they already have access to the classifieds. I deleted pretty much every post as he seems to take issue with the forum rules. Something to think about if you choose to deal with him.
    Huh? I have no issue whatsoever with the rules here. Sorry if I offended ya’all. I actually thought the whole premise of the “post the reasons you think we should change the rule” was begging for a joke. Sorry fellas. Bad sense of humor or I don’t know how to read the room or I’m new here. My bad. I’ll learn the mentality eventually. So far I’ve seemed to mess up about every step of the way on the forum as it’s pretty different from the forum I’m usually on. But I’ll figure it out. I’m not a quick learner, but when I do I generally get it.

Have a good evening. Unbelievable someone would be reading all 22 of my dumb posts at this hour. Lol. Goofy mistakes. I’ll add this to my list. ✌

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Huh? I have no issue whatsoever with the rules here. Sorry if I offended ya’all. I actually thought the whole premise of the “post the reasons you think we should change the rule” was begging for a joke. Sorry fellas. Bad sense of humor or I don’t know how to read the room or I’m new here. My bad. I’ll learn the mentality eventually. So far I’ve seemed to mess up about every step of the way on the forum as it’s pretty different from the forum I’m usually on. But I’ll figure it out. I’m not a quick learner, but when I do I generally get it.

Have a good evening. Unbelievable someone would be reading all 22 of my dumb posts at this hour. Lol. Goofy mistakes. I’ll add this to my list. ✌
    Let people get to know you a bit first. The classifieds attract a lot of people who only come here to buy and sell. That isn't what the forum is about. It's a community. New members posting lots of one liners get our attention. We might be a bit overprotective at times.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Take a minute to review the rules. Some seem silly, but eventually they make sense once you have been here a bit. You'd be surprised what folks will do to save a buck and get into the classifieds.

Thanks for the apology. And just a heads-up, your behavior almost ended up putting you in the penalty box for a couple days, cutting off your access. One more of the "silly" posts instead of your apology and you'd be waiting to participate here for a couple days, regardless of your site supporter status.

Oh, and welcome.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

You’ll be alright, once you get the lay of the land here. You haven’t seen anything until you’ve been on the receiving end of a neg-rep-dog-pile. That’s fun. (A poorly timed joke by a new guy got you that back in the day. Ask me how I know).

Lpherr

Occupied

Now to the important stuff...

Do you like pineapple on your pizza?
    What is your daily bacon intake?
    And do you wash it all down with Bud Light?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom