PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    That may also become a classic someday. ;)

9mm vs 45acp…..OK Then
    Pineapple on pizza,…..OK Then
    If you cross-eyed, buck-teefed, pigeon-toed, one nut, dimwit, uneducated, :blahblah:...

Imma delete my posts and take my lollipop and get off the merry-go-round.

:tantrum:
    You can do that but we are keeping our, “.”
    Ya, it was perfectly clear before. Now “you” messed it up.
    Why so mean?

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Why so mean?
    Another classic in the offing, one day someone will be as dumb as I was and read the entire archives before becoming a member. And possibly read this thread, and laugh as hard as I did while reading “tin can” and all the rest.

I read a lot, one of my most enjoyable reads last year was the INGO archives, laughed so hard a lot of times I had tears rolling down my cheeks. Kept me entertained for a whole week in the eve.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Another classic in the offing, one day someone will be as dumb as I was and read the entire archives before becoming a member. And possibly read this thread, and laugh as hard as I did while reading “tin can” and all the rest.

I read a lot, one of my most enjoyable reads last year was the INGO archives, laughed so hard a lot of times I had tears rolling down my cheeks. Kept me entertained for a whole week in the eve.
    And you still joined. :scratch:

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    And you still joined. :scratch:
    It’s WHY I joined, if it wasn’t for the mods, n the posters INGO would have been another speck in my rear view mirror.

This is my only www interaction, I thought I could relate with a lot of what I was reading. Unlike ALL of the other crap on the www.

If you go back to when dirt was new, this was an entirely different place. Some of those old time mods were hard. Some of those old time posters could make you spit your coffee out your nose.

I think TK should do away with the 50 post rule, and make reading of the archives the qualification for what ever privilege you get after 50 quality posts. The new members would be more appreciative of this site. And we could eliminate some trolls. JMO.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    It’s WHY I joined, if it wasn’t for the mods, n the posters INGO would have been another speck in my rear view mirror.

This is my only www interaction, I thought I could relate with a lot of what I was reading. Unlike ALL of the other crap on the www.

If you go back to when dirt was new, this was an entirely different place. Some of those old time mods were hard. Some of those old time posters could make you spit your coffee out your nose.

I think TK should do away with the 50 post rule, and make reading of the archives the qualification for what ever privilege you get after 50 quality posts. The new members would be more appreciative of this site. And we could eliminate some trolls. JMO.
    :thumbsup:

Reactions: Mij

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    You might be thinking of Savage Eagle. He got into a dispute with management and started going back and deleting all of his posts and just leaving the period. They eliminated any editing for a long time after that.
    No, this guy did it in completely random posts. He hadn’t posted anything in the thread, other than “.”

It was weird and I still can’t figure it out. He wasn’t rage deleting, it was just “.” in numerous posts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom