• ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    This was his response..

I guess I'm going to have a hard time getting the words out right without rambling, and I'll keep it as short as I can.

About 7:30 tonight, The Roux was robbed by an armed robber.

EVERYTHING IS FINE. THE CROUX IS FINE. And they thought quickly and calmly, and the entire incident was resolved with very little damage and even with no real alarm to customers.
    I want to commend the croux by name. Hannah Elisabeth Watts, Alex Verbarg, Rebecca Read, Jeffrey Cunningham, Andrew Cutshaw. You're all rockstars.

These folks are our extended family, and I do not take kindly to them being harassed in this manner.

ALL CUSTOMERS: UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, YOUR CONCEALED CARRY LICENSE EARNS YOU 25% OFF YOUR MEAL WHEN YOU DINE IN.

And before anybody starts in with The Roux becoming the "OK Corral"... No I'm not advocating it. But hell, if thugs are going to come in and threaten OUR extended family with guns, you'd better believe I will use every trick I know to protect them. Protect our family, I mean. Not the thugs.
    DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A DEBATE ON GUN CONTROL OR POLITICS. MY RESTAURANT. MY WALL. MY BUSINESS. I can give discounts to whomever I please.

Don't you wish more businesses thought like this?

Papa is a friend/member of INGO, and has even catered INGO events. Not only can we support this business to help make up in a small way for his loss, we can enjoy great food at a discounted price.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    If I remember correctly there is a location just off post Road and one down town right? What location did this happen at?

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    Outstanding! This man exemplifies great Americans. Every time I see his name in the news it is for something good. I know plenty of people that eat there as have I. I might not even accept his discount. -Jason

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I guess that's an eating establishment?
    As you can tell, I'm not from the area but I always thought "Papa Roux" was one of the Smurfs....:dunno:

I will need to visit when I'm down there. What kind of food are we talkin about?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    little cajun hole in the wall. Po Boys(favorite is pulled pork with VooDoux sauce :drool: ), Etoufee, Jambalaya etc. Unlimited sides. Great bread pudding. You just cannot leave this place still hungry

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    No way in hell this would happen during the lunchtime. Lots of LEOs there every time I drive by. Good for him.

Anyone know if our favorite shooter still works there?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Seriously, THAT is what you got from all this? :facepalm:

You know me, I've always got to be first.... and we know someone else was going to say it :)

I've never been there, but heard a lot of good (both here on INGO, and from friends). I think I'll have to check it out. Glad it went as smoothly as it could and no one was hurt... and hopefully the piece of **** gets caught.

Top Bottom