• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    We really need to work on our secret sign. Pudly was wearing an INGO hat so I waved at him. There were 2 guys wearing NRA shirts but I don't know if they were INGOers.

No rhino sightings, but like pudly I doubt he resembles his avatar.

Actually, he is closer to his avatar than you might think. But pudly did not see rhino at the Roux.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Went there for the first time on Saturday night. Great food, although strongly recommend eating in to get unlimited sides, and a good value with the 25% discount. Interesting mix of people - some 20/30ish hipsters, and several 50/60ish gray haired guys. Couldn't tell who was carrying, although I know that at least one of them was. Adding it to the rotation.

searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I went there too. I got the discount but tipped them enough to make up for it. I hate to say it, but I reaally was not that impressed with the food. I won't return but am always glad to help out (at least once) a place that's supporting responsible carry.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I went there too. I got the discount but tipped them enough to make up for it. I hate to say it, but I reaally was not that impressed with the food. I won't return but am always glad to help out (at least once) a place that's supporting responsible carry.

There are some tricks to the menu. If you order straight without "extras" you'll sometimes leave with that perception. You can really jazz things up with extra sawz, cheeze, bakone, etc...

USA#1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    In the forest
    Finally made it out to try Papa Roux. I let them know I had a permit, but didn't take a discount and left a tip. I was really impressed with the hospitality and the food was awesome. I will be definitely returning soon.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom