OSUT #255 - Beauty Sleep - Does it Really Work??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lpherr

Occupied
    It's amazing how quickly I can get un-acclimated to the cold weather. Those 70 degree days tricked my body into expecting it all the time now. :):
    I knew it was cold out this morning, when I woke up shivering.
    The inside temp only varies a degree or two throughout the house, but somehow, my body knows it's cold outside.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The daffodils survived last night/this morning. We'll see if they make it to tomorrow. Supposed to get down to 25 tonight but then up to 57 in the afternoon.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Just came from checking the new kids, all are up and running and playing baby cow games, except the new one (think it’s a heifer) it’s still glued to mom. But up and walking well, I can tell it’s had first milk.

I think I’m gonna have another coffee, I need it. I feel like I have a hangover.

Afternoon everyone. :wavey:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just came from checking the new kids, all are up and running and playing baby cow games, except the new one (think it’s a heifer) it’s still glued to mom. But up and walking well, I can tell it’s had first milk.

I think I’m gonna have another coffee, I need it. I feel like I have a hangover.

Afternoon everyone. :wavey:
    Hopefully you'll be able to get a good night's sleep tonight!

Reactions: Mij

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Hopefully you'll be able to get a good night's sleep tonight!
    I feel like I could go up now. Just have to put out a couple bales, got one on the spear already. Only have to pick up one more. I’ll do that when Mrs. Mij comes home to handle the gates. I kinda got ready for the next couple weeks cause I don’t know exactly when calving will happen. Typical is about a month, I don’t synchronize my moms just let nature and the bulls do their job. All the first timers are done (4), now it‘s just the veterans, don’t have to watch them as close.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Hey again. Looks crappy out. Have to haul water for horses and get some more wood..
    Made dinner for my wife and then getting ready for work.. have our contractor coming out tomorrow to start the layout of the inner part of the barn. Trenching and drainage starting next week!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom