OSUT #255 - Beauty Sleep - Does it Really Work??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The training this morning started out a little rough, but once we got to the "hands on" part it got better. I do much better with stuff if I can actually do it while being shown or told what to do.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Susan's still not feeling well. She says it's a little better than yesterday though. I think I'm still going to see if I can work from home again tomorrow.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Good afternoon gents. Snowing like a ***** at the moment. Went to get a haircut in Klaus’s neighborhood then SE to Syracuse. North of Syracuse at 6 & 29 area snow on ground. And saw a few huge ‘snowballs’ on the berm.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Do I dare ask what joint you were at ? Asking for a friend so he can avoid it
    El Camino Real
    I have eaten there many times and never had a problem. But church let out early Sunday, so I was like the 2nd person in the place and they had my cooked chicken out to me in just a few minutes, so I assume it was carried over from the day before.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Good afternoon gents. Snowing like a ***** at the moment. Went to get a haircut in Klaus’s neighborhood then SE to Syracuse. North of Syracuse at 6 & 29 area snow on ground. And saw a few huge ‘snowballs’ on the berm.
    Yeah, it has been a weird day today.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Hello everybody, slept for ~9 hrs. Man I was dragging butt. Wife left me some coffee I’m gonna have some and an English Muffin then go check the animals. Didn’t see any cows that were a concern but a couple were bagged up so it won’t be long. Glad the heifers are done. Hope I don’t have to pull another 24+ hr. shift again, don’t know how many more of those I’ve got in me. BB in a bit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom