OSUT #255 - Beauty Sleep - Does it Really Work??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    El Camino Real
    I have eaten there many times and never had a problem. But church let out early Sunday, so I was like the 2nd person in the place and they had my cooked chicken out to me in just a few minutes, so I assume it was carried over from the day before.
    Not sure which one or where that one is. Not like there is only a couple in the area.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've got to go pick up my new modem at the FedEx store after work. I can't activate it yet though. To activate it, I have to download the Xfinity app to my cell phone. I have it on my current phone, but it no longer works because my phone is no longer compatible. So I have to wait until my new phone arrives (was supposed to be here today, but still showing in Nashville, TN), activate it, then install the app on it and then do the modem. Should've just told them to send a technician to install the new modem. :wallbash:

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    This in the little strip mall behind where Bob Evan’s used to be.
    that’s what, pike and Chicago…
    Ya OK I know the spot. My wife has mentioned what went in the BE spot. I don’t think Irecall a strip mall thingy but to be honest I go thru that intersection seldom, very seldom anymore. And usually not looking at scenery, too busy watching out for some crazy idiot.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Dang snowing so hard I can only see couple hundred yards. Blowing horizontally.

I see the forecast tomorrow is strong winds but dismissing to about 20 mph & no snow/bad weather. Wife has a late flight going out of Ft. Wayne and don’t want to deal with flight problems.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom