osut#243 - Marching into Spring...or Sliding into it....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That’s my very diagnosis, CHF + COPD. If they can get the fluid out of his body he may improve. I can only assume he is on O2. I sincerely hope things turn out well for your wife and father in law. Prayers inbound.
    He was hospitalized several times in Florida for the fluid on his lungs, so obviously that's an ongoing problem. He wasn't on oxygen at home, but I'd imagine he is at the hospital.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Susan talked to the hospital and they think her dad has congestive heart failure. He has fluid built up in his lungs. They also said that could explain some of his symptoms/behaviors. And the assisted living place thinks her mom hasn't been giving him his meds consistently, so they're going to be taking over that. For an extra $400/month. :n00b:
    my prayers are with your family.

i suffered from chf and am still under drs care because of it. although now my heart seems to be in really good shape, it is still weighing on my mind.

the nerve controlling my heart beat had grown completely around my heart and was shorting it out. the top of my heart was trying to beat @ 140 bpm and the lower half was @ 50 bpm. i had ~40lbs of fluid around my heart. my efraction rate was down to 15%. the drs said if i had waited another 6 hrs i would not be here.

after the ablation(sp?) they told me most people with my efraction rate don't survive a year. i am coming up on 4 yrs this august.

THANK YOU FATHER!!!

i strenghtened my heart with exercise, pure ahloe water, real coconut water, and a lot of prayer.

again, my prayers to you and your family

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    my prayers are with your family.

i suffered from chf and am still under drs care because of it. although now my heart seems to be in really good shape, it is still weighing on my mind.

the nerve controlling my heart beat had grown completely around my heart and was shorting it out. the top of my heart was trying to beat @ 140 bpm and the lower half was @ 50 bpm. i had ~40lbs of fluid around my heart. my efraction rate was down to 15%. the drs said if i had waited another 6 hrs i would not be here.

after the ablation(sp?) they told me most people with my efraction rate don't survive a year. i am coming up on 4 yrs this august.

THANK YOU FATHER!!!

i strenghtened my heart with exercise, pure ahloe water, real coconut water, and a lot of prayer.

again, my prayers to you and your family
    Thanks grillak, and God bless! Glad that you are doing better now.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    having my gbabies & my best gal around me really helped. my daughter says my sweetie fussed me back to health. lol
    Hello grill, man you and a few others had me laughing so hard in the unnamed thread I had tears running down my cheeks. Thanks for the laugh of the day…..:thumbsup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom