OPEN INGO SHOOT APRIL 17 @ProTEQ in Brazil!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    If I can make it I'll be bringing a little bit of everything.

I'll bring some 12gage shotguns and clays, a couple 9mm pistols, a rifle or two in 223 and 300blk. And if my stamp on the new 22 can comes in before then I'll probably bring it and a 10/22 and 22/45 also. I hope to be pretty prepared to shoot about whatever people are feeling like.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Sounds like a good time! I've been wanting to check out ProTeq for awhile. I'll try and make it and bring some
    fun stuff, but as has been stated, it's getting close
    to boating season!!

ddb40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    Brazil
    Full auto is OK as long as you can control the muzzle meaning the hits stay on the backstop.
    Tracer / Incendiary ammo is OK in the spring with the moist ground conditions. It is NOT allowed during any drought or dry vegetation conditions. FIRE HAZARD!!
    Small tannerite jars are OK but no BIG explosions are allowed. Don't group a bunch together into one big target.
    Tannerite's only purpose is satisfying destructive desires. It is NOT generally allowed on the property. INGO has been careful with it before, so your privilege to use has been extended. It ONLY goes on the back stop one to two foot above ground level or Immediately in front of the back stop (on a stand, stump, box) st the same height so the destruction is contained at that back stop. Hopefully by Fall the South Valley Rifle Range will be substantially modified with at least two permanent benches, a cover structure, intermediate backstops leading to the 150 yard berm, and have the South side stretched to 300 yards.

ddb40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    Brazil
    Thank You Camera Monkey for heading up INGO event.
    I picked up some paperwork from Warthog last night. He is much better than before. He is moving around well. He still has a LOT of healing to do and may not be able to shoot much until later in the summer. I'm sure he will be at the 4/17 shoot. He is still suffering from the right shoulder injury and the leg infection. We ALL NEED to help him with what ever he needs done, so step up if he asks. I'm buried in tax work right now, so I may not be back on INGO before the shoot. If you have questions for me - send an email.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    Sounds like a lot of fun, I think my 12 year old son would love to see some tannerite go off. I'll bring a couple m1 carbines,k98,garrand and maybe some handguns.

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Wow, this sounds like a lot of fun. I'll see if I can make it.

If I can, I'll bring:

Sendra M16 with
    • 5.56 Noveske 10.5" upper
    • .45 ACP upper
    • .22 upper

HK full auto sear with
    • MP5 host (9mm)
    • HK93 host (5.56)
    • HK53 host (5.56)
    • HK91 host (7.62x51)

Plus some other stuff (suppressors, SBS, and some normal Title 1 stuff).

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Wow, this sounds like a lot of fun. I'll see if I can make it.

If I can, I'll bring:

Sendra M16 with
    • 5.56 Noveske 10.5" upper
    • .45 ACP upper
    • .22 upper

HK full auto sear with
    • MP5 host (9mm)
    • HK93 host (5.56)
    • HK53 host (5.56)
    • HK91 host (7.62x51)

Plus some other stuff (suppressors, SBS, and some normal Title 1 stuff).

I got rid of my HK 93, but I've still got another suppressed host for your sear, and a lot of mags. I hope you make it.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I'd like to make the drive up, but given the distance I can't fully commit till I see what's on my schedule on both sides... I hope to make it again!

MegaTank

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2016
    Goshen
    I will try to make it out. Sounds like a lot of fun. I missed the NWI shoot in winamac :(. It's a long drive. Maybe I can tag along with BigTanker. I'll pm him now.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Be on your best behavior. I just invited an old friend and his "on the fence" wife and young family to join us. He is looking to buy his first pistol for home protection, but hasnt yet. I presume "She" is the roadblock because she is a bleeding heart liberal who isnt comfortable with guns, and he first approached me over a year ago for suggestions. (Dont even THINK about talking politics with her... just sayin'. but I still love her dearly. She has a good heart and means well.) I assume I'm not the only one willing to share some trigger time to educate and familiarize them with what is out there, as well as give the kids a good first experience with some rimfire.

Looking forward to the fun!

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I'm in as long as weather is decent and wife doesn't find something else for me to do. Not sure what I'll bring, most likely a couple ARs, a few pistols in 9mm and .45acp, Sub-2000 in .40, and maybe a couple Savage bolts. Should have plenty of ammo for anybody that wants to blast away with any of my pieces.

Matt

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Alright, I think I can put my attendance (along with another new INGOer and our respective SOs) at pretty much 97% pending weather and anything crazy coming up.

I'll be more than happy to let people try out the various machinegun/host combos I'll be bringing. I'll just ask that you provide the ammo (9mm, .45acp, 5.56, 7.62x51, 12ga, and high velocity .22LR if my CMMG upper is behaving).

Do we need to bring anything else, like tables and chairs? I don't know how the facility is set up. If we are going to be allow to shoot tannerite, I might have to go pick some up. I've never had the opportunity to try it out. Plus, I'll have to find some discount reject melons. That sounds like fun.

Top Bottom